JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   getting early results (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2590291-getting-early-results.html)

chessalove October 30th, 2012 01:12 PM

getting early results

I think I am super preggers or something. I got a faint positive at 9 days DPO and at 11 days DPO it's pretty dark - but not as dark as the control. Didn't test today because it was dark enough for me to be satisfied. BUT - by reading everyone else's posts, this seems early to get such strong results! I guess I am a raging hormonal woman. This is my first baby so I had no clue how the ovulation cycle worked until we started trying. Well since we conceived in the first month I'm still figuring it all out (in sheer bliss of course!!!) But anyways, my body is usually early with everything else and I'm thinking maybe I did ovulate a day or two early, but that still puts me ahead of the game! Twins don't run in my family, but my hubby has two sets of aunt/uncle twins (I hear the man has nothing to do with twin genes) ... anyway, am I just super hormonal? Just wanted to get some thoughts from others who have more experience and knowledge with these cycles!

*Kiliki* October 30th, 2012 01:53 PM

Re: getting early results

every woman is different :) i don't think there is any set dpo to get a + test....and it very well could be you ovulated sooner than you think you did

but anyways welcome and congrats!

MarchMom2007 October 30th, 2012 03:17 PM

Welcome and congrats and I am super envious of your dark lines! My last pee on a stick test was yesterday and it was still somewhat faint.

PrettyMommy October 30th, 2012 03:24 PM

I agree that everyone is different. I tested 10 dpo and at first glance it appeared negative but I know after I waited the full 4 minutes it indeed had a faint line, could have been an evap but I doubted it. I considered it negative but knew I would get a sure positive in a few days. Sure enough I POAS 4 days later and it was positive!! Took about a minute to appear and wasn't as dark as the control either but they never usually are. It was dark enough that there was no mistaking it. So the second time I tested I was 14 dpo. I'm sure I would have gotten a positive at 12 or 13 dpo though if I had tried to see, probably a faint line though.

Blondeamb01 October 30th, 2012 03:31 PM

I've known plenty of women who get a positive day 9. Just means you likely have a strong bean in there!!

BeachMum October 30th, 2012 04:50 PM

I got a positive at 8dpo and a PREGNANT read at 9 DPO with #3 (and I knew exactly when we were ovulating because we had been trying for almost 3 years). There was just ONE baby. My friends with twins had very light + so I wouldn't judge the color of a test on how many you're carrying :)

chessalove October 31st, 2012 08:04 AM

LOL thanks everyone! There is just so much crazy crap on the internet that makes your head spin. And at this point, I'm so new to it all so I'm unbelievably gullible. MarchMom - my prayers are with you. Stay positive. I read your story and everything sounds optimistic!

tela October 31st, 2012 08:59 AM

i also got a faint + at 9 DPO. i almost didn't believe it b/c it was a blue dye test (all i had laying around). i bought FRERs and here is my progression (10-13 DPO):

http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...27c070d12a.jpg

DaniB+3 October 31st, 2012 09:19 AM

I got positive readings on both a cheapie dip stick test and a digital test at 10 DPO. I do believe I got a very faint line on a cheapie at 9 DPO, too, but I chalked it up to an evap because it was so light and I didn't think I'd ever get pregnant so quickly. But I've pretty much always had dark lines pretty early on with all of my pregnancies. Though I don't have much to go on with the twins - I didn't test with them until I was already about 9 weeks along so the test was practically positive before I even peed on it :p.

Regardless, congrats!! :)