JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   March Chit Chat (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2631089-march-chit-chat.html)

MeggysMommy March 2nd, 2013 05:12 PM

March Chit Chat

Lets try and keep this thread going all month. Stop in and post what you are up to :)

I sat down without grabbing the remote so now I'm watching Rugrats in Paris.

bellabri287 March 2nd, 2013 05:46 PM

Re: March Chit Chat

LOL, I remember Rugrats from when I was a kid!

I'm debating starting a belly pic thread starting with todays 20 week pic. :P I need to get on dinner tonight, I'm making chicken curry yum! What's anyone else having?

bklynfinest77 March 2nd, 2013 06:07 PM

im sitting watch arthur christmas with my son .. while my cousin cook sweet potato, bbq chicken and veggies, bedrest sucks but love watch movies with the kids

MeggysMommy March 2nd, 2013 06:11 PM

We are being lazy tonight and going to Burger King. We usually eat out on Saturday nights since not everyone is home.

Aramsamsam March 2nd, 2013 06:12 PM

:hungry: I made a casserole with rice, veggies, cheddar, and cashews. New recipe for me, and I like it.

I got a haircut today, and some maternity clothes. Yay!

Leanne Marie March 2nd, 2013 06:18 PM

Hubby and son had left over chicken, I had grilled cheese and bologna sandwiches :p lol

tela March 2nd, 2013 06:52 PM

I deep cleaned all day while DH worked, so we just went to Applebee's for dinner. DS just put in Madagascar (when he figured out how to work the entertainment system I don't know). So I'm trying to convince him to get ready for bed. His bday party is tomorrow, and we all need sleep!

MeggysMommy March 2nd, 2013 07:48 PM

We white trashed it to get food. Megan was wearing her new angry bird pjs she picked out today with her flip flops and a jacket. And SIL and I were in sweats. Glad we just did the drive-thru.

-erin- March 2nd, 2013 07:52 PM

After 2 days of misery with a cold, I was feeling good enough today to take my mom and aunt out to lunch and to a wildlife refuge so they could bird watch. Unfortunately now dd has the cold so she stayed home cuddling with dh (who will probably get it soon too) and had to miss her friends birthday party.

OceanGirl March 2nd, 2013 08:37 PM

We started our registry today- so much fun! There are still some items that I need to add, but I think we got a good start on it. :) I really enjoyed it because it was the first time I have really been able to get dh involved with the pregnancy. Also, I am starting to look really pregnant all of a sudden!

LittleMomma09 March 2nd, 2013 08:38 PM

I am watching Higglytown Heroes with my daughter about to feel out paperwork for my baby's heart ultrasound on Wednesday. I have put it off for a week now.

shannon789 March 2nd, 2013 09:37 PM

I just made fries... and ate nearly the entire pan.

mommamuffin March 2nd, 2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon789 (Post 27155700)
I just made fries... and ate nearly the entire pan.

Lol! Been there!

I'm in bed. Getting ready to sleep - I'm exhausted but soooo iPad (and JM) addicted!

doodoosmom March 2nd, 2013 10:27 PM

I'm just hanging out with the hubby watching stuff on Netflix..We did some shopping for the house & for the baby today..I've bought so much baby stuff since our u/s on Wednesday..I think we're set on baby clothes for the first 6 months.

Kiam March 3rd, 2013 01:01 AM

Just finished dinner, made a caramelised onion, mushroom and pecorino tart with salad, and some roast pork for DH.

Kisses-4-Baby March 3rd, 2013 03:14 AM

Well it's been quite busy at our house today. Our morning started off with having McDonald's for breakfast, then to the shops to let the kids run around on the playground. Came home and started working on a piece of wall art for our lounge room. Started preparing dinner and DH comes out of the kids playroom laughing hysterically and telling me I should have hidden the scissors because DD has cut her beautiful curls off!! Not all of them, but on one half of her head so tomorrow I will be attempting to even it out. Then my 6 year old DD lost one of her front teeth!
Now just relaxing on the couch and about to have a cup of Vienna :)

bklynfinest77 March 3rd, 2013 11:50 AM

tela-- happy b-day jacob.. any plans?

meggys-- to funny we do that sometimes dd hates it she swear someone going to see her ..lol

Erin-- glad u feel better, hugshope dd feels better soon

ocean -- did u do your registry online? or went in the store ? what store?

Elise -- wow your day was busy ... sorry dd cut her hair .. my 8 year son shaved one of his eye brows off last week with my 17 year old son razor he looks so crazy ...lol

Today is going to be anotherday of bedrest ... while i yell threw the house telling everyone to clean up and stop fighting .. i may also finish my registry online and order some maternity clothes.
have anyone order maternity clothes online? where did u get it?

Kisses-4-Baby March 3rd, 2013 03:08 PM

Oh no he didn't cut himself did he? Lol the crazy things these kids get up to. I actually ordered a maternity dress off asos.co.uk. They had free shipping so I took advantage of that!

bklynfinest77 March 3rd, 2013 03:34 PM

elise--- thank goodness he didnt ...lol

NinjaCakes March 3rd, 2013 04:59 PM

Just taking a break from homework. Nothing exciting here today.