JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Take It or Leave It (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2632364-take-leave.html)

LittleMomma09 March 6th, 2013 03:40 PM

Take It or Leave It

I found this when looking for diaper bags. I thought it would be great for cloth diapering to hold diapers.
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...64066c6324.jpg

Link: Amazon.com: Trend Lab Storage Caddy, Maya Dot Print: Baby

Kiam March 6th, 2013 03:44 PM

Re: Take It or Leave It

I like all the compartments, not the colour though, haha.

LittleMomma09 March 6th, 2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiam (Post 27169083)
I like all the compartments, not the colour though, haha.

Lol it's just the smallest image I could find on google. The link takes you to amazon and they come in a bunch of different colors.

sethsgirl March 6th, 2013 04:17 PM

It doesn't seem very big (maybe it's just the picture. But cloth diapers take up a good amount of space. I have built in shelves in the dresser that is in the baby's room and a plastic set of drawers and all are full of cloth diapers (granted it's for a baby and my toddler though). So I would say leave it.

MeggysMommy March 6th, 2013 04:18 PM

I love the design on it!

doodoosmom March 6th, 2013 04:27 PM

I'd take it as a gift but IDK if I'd buy it. I think it'd be nice to stick in the trunk of the car to store extra diapers, wipes, clothes, Pacis, etc so you can carry minimal things in your bag when you go in places.

ReidsMommyPlus1 March 6th, 2013 04:32 PM

Take it. It looks useful for diapers, wipes, creams, etc. It would also be nice to keep in the car.

LilSunshine March 6th, 2013 04:49 PM

I definitely think it would be useful!

offthewallfilms March 6th, 2013 05:26 PM

I think it looks very useful. Even if you don't use it for cloth diapers, it would work for any baby gak like socks and bibs!Take it!

writergurrl March 6th, 2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sethsgirl (Post 27169217)
It doesn't seem very big (maybe it's just the picture. But cloth diapers take up a good amount of space. I have built in shelves in the dresser that is in the baby's room and a plastic set of drawers and all are full of cloth diapers (granted it's for a baby and my toddler though). So I would say leave it.

Agreed. Cloth diapers take up a lot more space than you might think. (We used cloth wipes, too, and they take up some space as well.) I'd leave it, unless I wanted an extra changing station somewhere else in the house for when I don't feel like running downstairs or something.

Easton's Mommy March 6th, 2013 05:56 PM

I had something like that sitting on DS's changing table. It was supposed to be for diapers at hand, wetones, creams, powder, and lotions, but DH just made it a collecting spot. I find lone socks, plugs, medications. I finally just put it away because i couldn't keep it organized! so I would leave it! :D

.:fearless:. March 6th, 2013 06:27 PM

I would use it for maybe something else, but not for CD. You could maybe fit like 3 CD at the most in there.

ninja_mommy March 6th, 2013 06:28 PM

meh, if I got it free or really cheap second hand, but I probably wouldn't spend much money on it.

OceanGirl March 6th, 2013 06:40 PM

Leave it. It's cute, but I'm not really sure what I'd do with it. If it had a cover, that would probably be a different story. I wouldn't want to carry around a bag that didn't have a cover because everything would inevitably tip over and spill. And I wouldn't store things in a purse like bag in the home when I could use a different kind of storage container. It would probably just end up cluttering up space in a closet or desk for me.

OnesOnTheWay March 7th, 2013 08:52 AM

Yes I am planning on something similar.. I usually have a diaper "station" in the nursery but in all honesty I change diapers all over the house! So I will have another 1 or 2 "stations" in other parts of the house. I would keep diapers in there, creams, wipes, etc.. comes in handy!!