JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tell Me Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2632653-tell-me-thursday.html)

MeggysMommy March 7th, 2013 10:55 AM

Tell Me Thursday

What are you up to today?

-erin- March 7th, 2013 11:00 AM

Re: Tell Me Thursday

work as usual

doodoosmom March 7th, 2013 11:29 AM

Eating :lol: I finally have that "pregnancy appetite" and I love it.

Also did 2 loads of dishes, some laundry, swept & mopped the floors, cleaned the kitchen & put dinner in the crock pot! Hopefully I'm burning off some of these calories I'm shoveling in..I'll definitely be going for a walk in a bit.

ahruska March 7th, 2013 11:35 AM

We went to the mall this morning. Something fun and different than staying home and cleaning :)

marriedtoamountie March 7th, 2013 11:35 AM

Cleaning the house right now, I should head outside to shovel but it's still snowing... then I *should* whip up some pizza dough for dinner tonight. I can't decide if I want to do cauliflower crust (that the kids love) or treat myself to a whole wheat. :lol: Always comes down to food :lol:

sethsgirl March 7th, 2013 12:14 PM

Cleaning the house and playing with the boys. Trying a new recipe tonight, hopefully it turns out well and they eat it!

Shea131 March 7th, 2013 12:17 PM

I've done a few loads of laundry. Got up at 5:45 which is not typical so DD and I have also had a nap! :). May be going to dinner either tonight or tomorrow with a friend!

jkgreen March 7th, 2013 01:08 PM

I had to work a short shift and then I went shopping. I bought a maternity top and a couple onesies for Bug. Now I should probably clean. hmm.... the keyword is probably.

MamaLemonade March 7th, 2013 02:09 PM

Well I've had rough go of the day..

Dd decided today was one of those days " she forgot her listening ears", DS decided to start getting a cold lol he sounds awful and I'm fighting a headache. Tonight will be a ramen noodle kinda night and an early night for bed. Tomorrow is going to be long day.

keekopeeko March 7th, 2013 02:14 PM

Did a little cleaning.. Went over to hang out with my SIL for a bit ... Home and waiting for DH to bring home Chinese take out (once in a blue moon I swear!)

Easton's Mommy March 7th, 2013 02:56 PM

I decided at the beginning of the year to substitute teach because we planned on becoming pregnant and since I don't have easy pregnancies DH and I thought subbing would be perfect since I could pick and choose my days. I haven't worked in 3 weeks and today went into my favorite first grade class...wowzers! I am tired and sore. I am taking it easy until DH and DS get home then we will figure out dinner plans.

OceanGirl March 7th, 2013 03:43 PM

Today is a cleaning day! Strangely enough, I'm actually excited. lol We have had a really busy week so I'm excited to have a whole day to focus on getting the house back in shape. If I finish early, I may take dd to HomeGoods to look for a decorative pot for the lemon tree I bought. Also, dh comes home late tonight from a business trip so it will be nice to see him.

writergurrl March 7th, 2013 05:41 PM

Normal day.

Walk on treadmill. Write some on my next novel. Homeschool the kids. And in between all that I make meals, clean up meals, change diapers, pick-up toys, and do some laundry. Your standard SAHM stuff.

bellabri287 March 7th, 2013 05:43 PM

I just got home from work, I'm prepping for dinner. We have a notary coming at 6:30 to sign loan docs for our refinance, then I'll cook dinner. It's gonna be a late one. Until then though, it's time for some xbox 360 and snuggle with my doggie till DH get home.

ReidsMommyPlus1 March 7th, 2013 06:04 PM

Dropped my son off at preschool
Took my laptop to Starbucks and worked for 2 hours
Met my sister for lunch at Panera and a trip to Target
Came home for an hour and picked up the house a bit before I went to get my son
Came home and sat on my butt on the computer ;)

Jessifer March 7th, 2013 06:30 PM

Came home from work and made dinner, talked on the phone with my sister while DH did the dishes, browsed online for a few strollers and carseats we want to look at this weekend. Now DH is going to watch a football (soccer) game which I'm not really into, so I'm gonna read a book!

NinjaCakes March 7th, 2013 06:39 PM

Midterms were today; I'm just relaxing now.

bklynfinest77 March 7th, 2013 06:54 PM

I did a load of laundry made breakfast and lunch and finish sewing my hospital gown for delivery. I'm on bedrest but i try to do small things everyday .. i may take it a little easier tomorrow cause i had a few more contraction then normal today.

littlemonkey March 7th, 2013 07:31 PM

its friday afternoon here in NZ so im painting my nails ready for OH cousins wedding tomorrow :)

mommamuffin March 7th, 2013 09:44 PM

Had my 20 week appt, grocery shopped, grabbed lunch, then worked until 9:30 and came home in a snowstorm. Goodnight! :P