JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   MOTW March 11th is Doodoosmom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2633731-motw-march-11th-doodoosmom.html)

MeggysMommy March 11th, 2013 09:25 AM

MOTW March 11th is Doodoosmom

Time to ask questions ladies!

MeggysMommy March 12th, 2013 03:23 PM

Re: MOTW March 11th is Doodoosmom

Do you have a name picked out?

doodoosmom March 12th, 2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeggysMommy (Post 27189208)
Do you have a name picked out?

I wish! We had decided on Jameson but DH let the name slip to family & they all hated it so that kinda ruined it for us.

I think we've narrowed it down to Landon or Nolan, with Mason being a close third. DH wants to wait until he's born to decide but I kinda feel like he's going to look like a squishy, lumpy potato so I don't see myself looking at him & just knowing the name.

.:fearless:. March 12th, 2013 07:24 PM

What is your favorite color?

What kind of car do you drive?

Do you work or stay home, if you work...what do you do?

bklynfinest77 March 12th, 2013 07:40 PM

are you planning on a natural no med birth ... or you not trying to feel anything ..lol

how manu kids would you like?

doodoosmom March 12th, 2013 08:50 PM

What is your favorite color? Hot pink or neon pink

What kind of car do you drive? Right now a Honda accord but we're shopping around for something bigger, hoping to buy something soon!

Do you work or stay home, if you work...what do you do? I've been a SAHM for about 7 or so months :)

are you planning on a natural no med birth ... or you not trying to feel anything ..lol - I am having my 3rd c-section

how manu kids would you like? Umm well, we planned on 3 but we're having 4, so that's plenty for us!

Kisses-4-Baby March 13th, 2013 04:16 AM

Favourite time of the year and why? :)

AmiraX4 March 13th, 2013 09:15 AM

Whats your familys favorite meal?

doodoosmom March 13th, 2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisses-4-Baby (Post 27190552)
Favourite time of the year and why? :)

Fall because the weather is so nice here, the leaves change & I love Halloween!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmiraX2 (Post 27191514)
Whats your familys favorite meal?

Hmm, I don't think they could decide unanimously! My 5 year old is super picky & the rest of them all have different favorites.

Krisnina March 13th, 2013 09:34 AM

Did you have a tough time picking names for your other children?

What did you do before you were a SAHM?

What is your favorite movie of all time?

What is your favorite song to listen to right now?

doodoosmom March 13th, 2013 02:16 PM

Did you have a tough time picking names for your other children?
We tossed around a lot of names with DS #1 before deciding on Owen. We somewhat settled on a name for DS #2 then changed it after we decided we weren't in love w/ it. My daughter was the easiest to name, we decided on her name just a day or 2 after our u/s & never changed our minds.

What did you do before you were a SAHM? Right before I quit to be a SAHM I worked for 2 years at a background check company. I started out doing part of the BG check process then got promoted to admin. I worked in the office for a yr, then worked at home for a yr after that.

What is your favorite movie of all time? I think probably the notebook, I pop it in every 6 months or so & it never gets old.

What is your favorite song to listen to right now? I don't think I have one at the moment, I like most types of music though

.:fearless:. March 13th, 2013 07:47 PM

Any hobbies?

Belong to any in real life groups?

Favorite show?

Been out of the country, if so..where?

Favorite vacation you have been on?

Dream vacation?

Shea131 March 14th, 2013 12:49 PM

I love these motw and hearing everyone's answers! I'm just not good at coming up with questions!

doodoosmom March 15th, 2013 02:27 PM

Any hobbies? I definitely need more hobbies, but haven't had the time lately to try anything new. In my spare time I love to read, walk the trails around here & volunteer at the kids school..not super interesting :/

Belong to any in real life groups? Nope

Favorite show? The walking dead, Grey's anatomy & Master chef are my faves right now

Been out of the country, if so..where? Nope

Favorite vacation you have been on? A couple years ago DH & I took a trip for a few days to the coast, just us without the kids. We rarely go anywhere alone (let alone vacations!) so it was SO nice to get away. We went to a bunch of different beaches, checked out some national forests, tried a bunch of new restaurants & stayed at a nice hotel.

Dream vacation? I would really love a long vacation somewhere tropical with DH. I love the beach! I'm leaning towards a sandals resort but definitely will have to wait until baby is older.