JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Already Melting! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2648010-already-melting.html)

MeggysMommy May 3rd, 2013 01:44 PM

Already Melting!

It is suppose to get up to 80 degrees today and over the weekend. I'm already dying from the heat and I still have the summer to partially get through too! How is the weather where you ladies are at??

OceanGirl May 3rd, 2013 03:06 PM

Re: Already Melting!

Ugh, yeah. It has been in the upper 90's all week here. I skipped my hike today because I didn't think it would be safe to hike by myself in that heat while pregnant. (Not to mention the current fire danger) I have been staying cool by staying indoors but it is annoying. I am also really worried about the real heat of the summer. Have I mentioned how much I hate the weather here? I miss beautiful San Diego. :(As it gets hotter, I will probably make more use of our pools and the beach. I don't really relish the idea of being out in public in my bikini though. ..

keekopeeko May 3rd, 2013 04:52 PM

Not bad here at all.. 60ish... I've been trying to be thankful for the cool weather because I know it will get HOT and my pregnant self WILL melt..

MamaLemonade May 3rd, 2013 05:05 PM

It's been between 80-90 here for a couple weeks :( I'm living in tanks & shorts!

jkgreen May 3rd, 2013 05:54 PM

We had 2 days that they said would be in the 60's but ended up in the 80's. Now it is raining and 40's... Oh well... Just a Wisconsin Spring.

bklynfinest77 May 3rd, 2013 07:39 PM

Ga is all over the place it doesn't know if it want to be hot or cool .. this whole week was crazy some days it was In the 80's others it was in mid 60's .. next week is going to be the same. I'm like the 60's I always mirserable when it gets hot

Logiesmomma May 3rd, 2013 09:21 PM

It's been in the upper 80s all week and super windy. We don't have AC where we live because we're so close to the beach we usually don't need it. This week I really wish we had it. I think this weekend we'll heat the pool for the kids and start summer early.

bellabri287 May 3rd, 2013 10:18 PM

upper 80's and low 90's. yes im dying... :( thank god for our super eficient AC we keep it at 75ish when we are home, and 72 or 70 at night. muahaahaha!

Jessifer May 4th, 2013 05:48 AM

I can't complain too much since I'm in Toronto and on top of that, we had a late Spring this year. This week it's been about 50-60 degrees when I leave my house in the morning and 60-70 degrees in the daytime. It's still not that hot but I am starting to feel it. I think I will start wearing sandals at work next week. I just can't imagine how it must be for you ladies living South of the border!

HappilyTogether May 4th, 2013 06:37 AM

It is snowing here right now. I've never seen it snow in May before.

Lexzmom May 4th, 2013 07:36 AM

I feel your pain. It was 93 here yesterday and is supposed to be 97 this weekend. I think we cool down a bit next week thank goodness.

doodoosmom May 4th, 2013 08:43 AM

90's & high 80's - I've been handling it ok so far, just blasting the AC in my house & in my car when I leave the house lol

NinjaCakes May 4th, 2013 01:01 PM

Rain, rain, and more rain. It was beautiful for the beginning of the week, and then the real IL spring kicked in :/

-erin- May 5th, 2013 11:37 AM

80s-90s for a while now, this is my first full summer down in FL... it will be interesting! When we close on our house we'll have a pool, so I told DH the first thing I'm buying is a nice float so I can just lay in the pool and cool down and relax.