JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone Else?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2668484-anyone-else.html)

Mommy_2layla July 28th, 2013 02:43 PM

Anyone Else??

Anyone else still waiting for their little one to arrive, or is it just me?

LadyGamer July 28th, 2013 02:53 PM

Re: Anyone Else??

I am too. Just hit 40w today :)

MeggysMommy July 29th, 2013 11:08 AM

I think gini_3boys and one other are waiting too.

Gini_3boys July 29th, 2013 04:58 PM

Yes I'm still very pregnant but not for too much longer, I will be induced tomorrow. Not happy about it but it is time for this little guy to come out.

LadyGamer July 30th, 2013 10:35 AM

I think it is just us now, Ashlee! Unless you've given birth too? We had two births yesterday/today and Gini is current in being induced! :)

I wonder if there is anyone else?

Mommy_2layla July 30th, 2013 01:07 PM

Im still here with you.. no signs of Layla making her appearance anytime soon.

oh and we were due the same day 7.28 for some reason i just never got around to updating my information lol

LadyGamer July 30th, 2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashlee_B (Post 27552357)
Im still here with you.. no signs of Layla making her appearance anytime soon.

oh and we were due the same day 7.28 for some reason i just never got around to updating my information lol

Do you have a time line for anything now that you're overdue? I just had an appointment with my midwife today, so we went over our back-up plan if Ayla doesn't come. We're going to start monitoring her via ultrasound on Saturday Aug 3, and if she isn't out on her own, there is induction talk for Aug 8 or 9 (though, no solid plans yet, if I want to try and give her more time).

Mommy_2layla August 1st, 2013 08:01 AM

I have elected to do a c-section tomorrow.. my cervix is still closed, extremely posterior and high..

i feel like my body has failed me but at the end of the day the choice to go ahead and do a c-section and though im not 100% happy with that i know i will be happy to have my baby girl here.

Jessifer August 1st, 2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashlee_B (Post 27557066)
I have elected to do a c-section tomorrow.. my cervix is still closed, extremely posterior and high..

i feel like my body has failed me but at the end of the day the choice to go ahead and do a c-section and though im not 100% happy with that i know i will be happy to have my baby girl here.

It was the same thing for me, except I was STILL like that even at 42 weeks. I know it's not an easy decision to make - I too felt like my body was failing me and not working like it was supposed to. I was also disappointed that I didn't get to experience going through "normal" labour, having contractions, etc... Some might think I'm crazy, wanting to go through all of that, but I really did want to experience it.

BUT, at the end of the day, once your daughter is here, you're not going to care how she was born, only that she is happy and healthy.

Good luck!

GamerMom August 4th, 2013 11:49 AM

LadyGamer and Ashlee, have you had your little ones yet? And was it due to c-section or did you both go into labour on your own after? Would love to her your birth stories! :)

LadyGamer August 4th, 2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GamerMom (Post 27563733)
LadyGamer and Ashlee, have you had your little ones yet? And was it due to c-section or did you both go into labour on your own after? Would love to her your birth stories! :)

I'm still waiting *sigh* :(

GamerMom August 5th, 2013 02:32 PM

You must be making it too comfortable for the baby! lol. Hope things start soon for you! :)