JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Sorry I have been MIA.... small update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2675908-sorry-i-have-been-mia-small-update.html)

LittleMomma09 August 31st, 2013 07:42 PM

Sorry I have been MIA.... small update

Sorry that I have been MIA ladies. After I had my DD I developed a bad case of the baby blues. For me it was hard to get on here because I was struggling emotionally. When I noticed my baby blues were not going away I contacted my OB and he gave me medicine for postpartum depression. It sucked that I had to stop BF to go on the medicine but I feel 100x better. So over all I am happy I did speak up to my OB. For me I think the stress of BF and feeling like I was failing didn't help matters. The constant questioning of is she full, is she eating enough, etc... really started to play with my head even though she was gaining proper weight.

My DD is now just over 2months old and a great baby. She is already on a good schedule with her sleeping and eating, though every day is far from perfect. She is right around 11lbs and I feel like she is growing way to fast. She is only waking at most 2x thru the night. She is a really easy going baby. The only times she seems to cry/fuss is if she needs food or wants me. Since my husband has went back to work he has only had 4days off this month working 10hour nights, she has become very attached to me. She also adores her big sister. She lays and watches her run around. She has been a big help to me also with her little sister.

MeggysMommy September 1st, 2013 04:35 PM

Re: Sorry I have been MIA.... small update

I'm glad you got help for the PPD and that you are doing well now :)

appletree September 1st, 2013 06:45 PM

glad youre feeling better ::)))

LittleMomma09 September 1st, 2013 10:56 PM

Thanks ladies! It feels good to feel normal again! How has everyone been?

NinjaCakes September 1st, 2013 11:30 PM

I'm glad to hear that things are going well now :) Never need to apologize for taking care of you!

AmiraX4 September 3rd, 2013 02:34 PM

Very good news that you are feeeling better !!! Couldnt ask for more from a newborn she sounds very sweet and I know its hard to take on all the tasks of the little ones with DH busy with work.

Thanks for the update!

ahruska September 3rd, 2013 05:28 PM

Very glad you got some help with PPD. I know how amazing it feels to be "normal" and not all messed up.

LilSunshine September 5th, 2013 08:47 PM

I'm so glad things are going better for you!! I'm glad you're back, too! :)