JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What size diaper is your LO wearing? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1892-july-2013-playroom/2677467-what-size-diaper-your-lo-wearing.html)

AmiraX4 September 8th, 2013 02:43 PM

What size diaper is your LO wearing?

Daliyah is finally wearing size 1 diapers. Huggies little snugglers

What about CD moms? Do you just go up size of the wrap or how does that work?

andrewbe7 September 8th, 2013 05:56 PM

Re: What size diaper is your LO wearing?

Ryan's huge! We do both, at home we cloth diaper but when we're out and about we use disposables it's just easier I think. He wears size 2 huggies but we have a big box of size 3 for when he runs out of the 2's. They're getting small on him anyway. In cloth diapers he just uses the bigger wrap now. He's in the awkward stage though where the little wraps are too small but the bigger ones are too big.

-erin- September 8th, 2013 06:24 PM

1s but only until they're used up, he needs to be in 2s.

marriedtoamountie September 8th, 2013 06:32 PM

Lachlan's in size 2 cloth, our OS are still too big for him, and we keep some sposies on hand and I think we only have 2's left (we're using extras we had from Bennett up) so those are what he'll wear :P.

Jessifer September 8th, 2013 08:21 PM

Marcos is in a size 1 Huggies which is supposed to be up to 14lbs (he's just over 12lbs right now). I have enough left for 2-3 more days and then I have another huge box of size 1's. I have another huge box of 1's but I think I might switch him over to the 2's (which are from 12-17lbs) and keep my big box of 1's unopened. That way, I could even give it as a gift to a friend who is expecting.

bellabri287 September 8th, 2013 11:22 PM

The twins are both in size 1, we prefer pampers swaddlers sensitive but are using some huggies snug & dries right now cuz we had a coupon. They could wear size 2's but it would be bulky. we go through diapers so fast i'm not afraid of having extras of a size laying around especially since layla is smaller and will likely still wear 1's when kaiden moves into 2's.

NinjaCakes September 9th, 2013 02:56 AM

She's size one right now, OS cd's are still a little too big.

Mommy_2layla September 9th, 2013 07:58 AM

We're finishing up a pack of NB diapers we have but she really needs to be in 1's

AmiraX4 September 9th, 2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashlee_B (Post 27641202)
We're finishing up a pack of NB diapers we have but she really needs to be in 1's

I know..doesnt it feel like a hurdle just jumped when they finally move up in a size...lool..this newborn stage really flies by!!

MeggysMommy September 9th, 2013 08:20 PM

April is in size 1. I have one pkg of size 1s left then we will go to size 2.

Kiam September 14th, 2013 12:40 AM

We don't really have sizes like you guys, but Audrey is now into 'infant', which is kind of the second size up, the first being 'newborn'.

Hsmom85 September 14th, 2013 12:12 PM

Henry is on the largest size of his Happy Heiny Mini pocket diapers and is on the smallest size of BumGenius 4.0s. He will probably be done with the Happy Heiny Minis as soon as I buy enough BGs.

GamerMom September 15th, 2013 06:42 AM

Adelyn is wearing size 1's but we're only finishing up the last sleeve before moving on to size 2. The size 1 is not really fitting her anymore.

AmiraX4 September 15th, 2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Houghtie (Post 27655069)
Henry is on the largest size of his Happy Heiny Mini pocket diapers and is on the smallest size of BumGenius 4.0s. He will probably be done with the Happy Heiny Minis as soon as I buy enough BGs.

Can they make the names of these any cuter?!?! love it! :p

LilSunshine September 18th, 2013 01:39 PM

T is in size 1.

Shea131 September 18th, 2013 03:20 PM

We only have a few size 1's left then we are moving to size 2! Crazy!

tela September 23rd, 2013 04:21 PM

1 but moving to 2 when we finish this big box.

MeggysMommy September 23rd, 2013 04:24 PM

We moved into 2s about 5 days ago!

sweetie77 September 23rd, 2013 04:55 PM

Caliel is in 2 now pampers swaddlers fit him the best live he needs size 3

GranolaMamaOf3 September 23rd, 2013 05:34 PM

I use cloth during the day and Huggies pure and natural disposables at night. I have half of a package of size 1s left, but then I will buy size 2. She is on the smallest setting of her bG diapers (elementals and 4.0), and yellow edge/size small prefolds with xs thirsties covers and Rumparooz newborn covers on the biggest size.