JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Hips and thighs hips and thighs! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2704554-hips-and-thighs-hips-and-thighs.html)

VallyD January 21st, 2014 08:36 PM

Hips and thighs hips and thighs!

WHAT HAPPENED!?

My hips and my thighs have expanded like CRAZY! I am carrying this child -w i d e- . My son I carried all out in front. This time I am all booty thighs and hips, I need bigger underwear and I have cellulite *cries* am I the only one? There is no baby in my thighs!!! Unnngg! :o

Earthy.Mama January 22nd, 2014 06:17 AM

Re: Hips and thighs hips and thighs!

LOL baby in your thighs :lol:

I've had cellulite for years and so far just carrying really high, unlike my other pregnancies. I feel weird.

Good news is carrying in thighs/butt helps your balance :D lol

laleighpop January 22nd, 2014 06:28 AM

Yeah I'm pretty sure the reason my jeans wouldn't go past my thighs is just from FAT, not baby.
Today I am starting my new 7-4 schedule so I will be home a full HOUR before dark. WOO HOO!!!!
Me and the dog are going to get in shape! We have our buddies pit with us now, she's like a step daughter, we call her a "piti-full" instead of "pitt bull" because she is pitiful. About 3 blocks into a walk and shes dragging behind with the collar half off her head. Well we have her another 2 weeks, so shes in for some punishment!
My target is 3miles/day - hopefully these thighs will trim down a bit from that! :)

ZeeWP January 22nd, 2014 09:10 AM

It is all going straight to boobs and my B belly lol

razorbackmom January 22nd, 2014 11:51 AM

I wish I could say I am just all belly like I was with DD But I am carrying a lot of weight in my butt and boobs. DH ain't complaining though! ;)

colette20 January 22nd, 2014 12:25 PM

With Zane I carried all in my belly, this is a butt baby. My a** is huge. My belly isn't popping, its spreading, as is my rear end, so yeah you aren't alone, Im expanding all over too. lol

Alison79 January 22nd, 2014 02:19 PM

Same here! I have definitely added mass to my rear and sides more than my belly! I am carrying similarly to how I carried my daughters so I am guessing girl this time, but we'll see!

lea23 January 22nd, 2014 02:29 PM

As of now I'm all belly

Earthy.Mama January 22nd, 2014 02:30 PM

Ooooh Oooh I wonder if this means it'll be a boy since I'm carrying differently! :lol:

It's that or it's because I started off a bit overweight. Whatever.

VallyD January 22nd, 2014 03:52 PM

I keep thinking that too Jackie... :-D