JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   What are your current cravings? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2704601-what-your-current-cravings.html)

Earthy.Mama January 22nd, 2014 06:19 AM

What are your current cravings?

Anything weird, or just got a taste for something in particular?

For dinner I fried up an entire squash in cornstarch/eggs/garlic salt and I had a slice of extra sharp cheddar cheese :mellow: I was completely satisfied. LOL!

KDeats January 22nd, 2014 06:38 AM

Re: What are your current cravings?

hmm I had a dream the other week about blueberry jelly so I went and got myself some. I haven't had jelly in at least 3-4 years. It's so good with almond butter. More adversions than cravings right now. But the fried squash sounds amazing.

rachoochoo2 January 22nd, 2014 06:41 AM

Nothing healthy. I want pepsi like all the time. I had quit drinking it last year when I was losing weight and earlier this month I wanted one so bad. One has led to many and I am in the process of trying to lay off again.

marybeth76 January 22nd, 2014 07:03 AM

Not really having any cravings. Yogurt and froyo maybe. I'm in that weird stage where nothing sounds GOOD. I don't feel sick but I'm just like "meh" about food. Makes it easier to watch the weight gain that's for sure!

Earthy.Mama January 22nd, 2014 07:05 AM

I just ate more squash and cheese :lol:

mstee511 January 22nd, 2014 07:07 AM

Last week, all because I was watching that movie "The Help", I kept wanting homemade fried chicken. So I got up on Sunday and pan fried an entire family pack of wingettes for myself. LOL SOOOO tasty! I usually deep fry my chicken because its quicker and easier. But watching Minnie fry that chicken in a skillet just looked so GOOD...I couldn't help it. LOL

This morning though, I keep getting the taste for buttered toast. LOL Nothing else. Just toast.

razzledobe January 22nd, 2014 07:13 AM

yeesh i wish my cravings were as healthy as squash and cheese!! My biggest craving so far has been deli sub sandwiches which i suppose aren't all that terrible. For some reason i've been wanting a burrito from Chipotle or Freebirds and its sooooooo bad for me but I want it reeaallly bad. I've been great about bringing my lunch to work because my days have been so packed at the office but today I didnt and I think chipotle is calling my name... sshhhh.... can you hear it? !? !

mstee511 January 22nd, 2014 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzledobe (Post 27919473)
yeesh i wish my cravings were as healthy as squash and cheese!! My biggest craving so far has been deli sub sandwiches which i suppose aren't all that terrible. For some reason i've been wanting a burrito from Chipotle or Freebirds and its sooooooo bad for me but I want it reeaallly bad. I've been great about bringing my lunch to work because my days have been so packed at the office but today I didnt and I think chipotle is calling my name... sshhhh.... can you hear it? !? !

What's so bad about Chipotle? LOL

razzledobe January 22nd, 2014 07:33 AM

one burrito there is only about 1000 calories! but it's soooo yummy!

mstee511 January 22nd, 2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzledobe (Post 27919505)
one burrito there is only about 1000 calories! but it's soooo yummy!

Just get the bowl instead. I have always found the burrito to be just too much. Plus I never finish the bowl either...lol

Earthy.Mama January 22nd, 2014 07:37 AM

CHIPOTLE sings to my heart....................♥

laleighpop January 22nd, 2014 07:51 AM

Granny Smith Apples. I ate FOUR of them yesterday. I know my coworkers had to be sick of my crunching and chomping.
Yesterday I was wanting street tacos for lunch, but ate subway, and cheeseburger for dinner, but thawed some red beans and rice instead.
Today we have bday lunch for coworker at Iron Cactus - I'll have to check out their menu to see what kind of tex mex I am craving today :)

ZeeWP January 22nd, 2014 07:54 AM

Chipotle! But I crave it, pregnant or not, so I don't think it counts lol

Bluesstarz2 January 22nd, 2014 06:53 PM

I've been craving bananas a lot this pregnancy!

razzledobe January 22nd, 2014 07:10 PM

Chipotle is the bomb and their bowls ARE good (and I can totally finish one of those off) but I was really wanting the full experience! flour tortilla all... haha sadly today was my last day to try for it before leaving and I had to just go with whoever else in the office was willing to do a food run and I had chikfila which i also love so it's fine!

suziequep January 22nd, 2014 09:25 PM

The only thing I really crave is lettuce salad with Italian dressing. It HAS to be Italian for it to hit the spot. I think I've had a lettuce salad every day for the last couple of weeks at least. I just can't get enough! Oh - also I need butter noodles a lot. With lots of butter. MMMMMMMM.

Lav January 23rd, 2014 05:45 AM

Totally craving apples. I do like apples normally but not as much as buying a huge bag and eating it up within a couple of weeks. This is new :) In the first couple weeks of being pregnant I was totally craving zucchini, but that has past.
Funny, with my daughter it was cherries. Couldn't care less about cherries now lol

usplus4 January 23rd, 2014 08:10 AM

Crunchy beef tacos!!*! Vinegarette cucumbers. Toast with butter..... Melted cheese. I'm getting hungry!

lea23 January 23rd, 2014 08:35 AM

Dill pickle flavored chips. And bbq ribs

Earthy.Mama January 23rd, 2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lea23 (Post 27921638)
Dill pickle flavored chips. And bbq ribs

I hear you on the ribs, we've eaten them twice in the past month!