JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   pelvic pain (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2713817-pelvic-pain.html)

Dishersgirl March 25th, 2014 05:44 AM

pelvic pain

I hate it if i move wrong or do something different than normal if i stay in one position too long. i move and its like a hot poker sticking me in the front of my no no place RLP HA more like "after 3 kids we are gonna plague you with the inability to enjoy sexual relations!" i wanna be the prego woman with a glow ... its more like im the prego woman if you look at me i'm a gonna turn into Gollum "Its my precious don't touch, precious belong to ME!"

Anyone else enjoying the pains of pregnancy as much as i am?!?

mstee511 March 25th, 2014 06:23 AM

Re: pelvic pain

LMAO! Last night I was sitting in my favorite chair eating crabs and watching TV, but the way I was sitting was with my knees together and my ankles apart, I felt the need to change positions and it felt like my pelvic bone on my right side got stuck. I couldn't open my legs..even to get up and walk around.

Bluesstarz2 March 25th, 2014 07:27 AM

Yep I'm feeling the pain and nope not enjoying it, lol!

razorbackmom March 25th, 2014 07:37 AM

I am feeling it too! I didn't really have this with my first pregancy but lately when I first get up in the morning I can barely walk across the floor, every step I take makes my pubic bone pop and the pain is baaaaad!

ZeeWP March 25th, 2014 10:11 AM

pelvic in general isn't too bad. I am having issues with right hip pain if I lay on my right side. I also feel my right thigh fall asleep if I am standing still for too long. It's weird.

colette20 March 25th, 2014 11:39 AM

Im a hot mess. Between the RLP, sciatica, and SPD I am a b*tcha-rooney-dooney. Everything hurts. Sitting. Standing. Lying down. Everything. LOL. This last 16 weeks is gonna blow. It only gets worse the bigger I get.

KDeats March 25th, 2014 03:04 PM

My hips are on fire when I sleep. So yes to the pain and no not enjoying. I sleep 3-4hr on left side 1-2 hrs onb right side and then 2-3 sitting propped up that's my sleep routine!! Blarg only to get worse I'm sure!!

razzledobe March 25th, 2014 03:59 PM

yes to everything... its painful and the worst for me. Practically immobilizing... chiro work helps.

JennyLee March 25th, 2014 06:27 PM

The only thing really bothering me so far is my back. I work on my feet all day, and by lunch time, my lower back is killing me:( I did have my first killer leg cramp Saturday night - holy moly, my calf hurt for the whole next day!

Dishersgirl March 25th, 2014 08:03 PM

^ cramps i was told to not bend my legs while sleeping and eat a baked potato i looks at my dr weird ....

JennyLee March 27th, 2014 05:32 AM

The baked potato must be because of the magnesium, which has been suggested to help. I had another cramp last night. Limping around at work now:(

Spottts April 7th, 2014 05:46 PM

The pain started a few days ago. It's been so long since I was pregnant I can't remember if I had this before. The pubic bone pain is bad. It hurts standing up, sitting and laying down. If it feels this bad now, what's it going to feel like later?

KDeats April 7th, 2014 06:28 PM

Ok so when I wrote on this a little bit ago my pubic bone wasn't hurting. Now right smack in the center of the pubic bone it hurts pretty bad. Glad it's not just me!

casslou1 April 7th, 2014 06:48 PM

My hips are killing me! The past few days, my lady parts are also sore to the touch, literally! I'm definitely not enjoying this symptom

rachoochoo2 April 7th, 2014 07:09 PM

I was seriously about to make a post about the same thing. It's at its worst in the evening and hurts so bad I feel like it's pulsing. I had it last pregnancy too but this is way more intense.

razzledobe April 7th, 2014 07:25 PM

I suffer through this daily. One of the doulas i'm interviewing hooked me up with an amazing massage therapist that comes to your house!!! I've had her over twice and she really helps me get through the week and is HALF the price of what I used to pay at massage envy.

laleighpop April 8th, 2014 06:50 AM

I had my 1st stab of pain the other night. It felt like trapped gas in my hoo hoo lol.I could barely turn over in bed for several minutes - moving my hips in anyway hurt SO bad. I didn't think it was baby on my cervix because I have felt that, and he didn't feel anywhere near that area. I think it was just my pelvis pinching something. I have had this popping noise when I walk, but for the most part it hasn't hurt. It took a good 5 min of deep breathing to get past the knife shooting from my lady parts up the center of my stomach, almost to my chest. Ugh. Sucks.

Earthy.Mama April 10th, 2014 06:03 AM

Yea I'm not happy about it. I'm getting really uncomfortable starting this week :( Standing up kills my feet and back, it's horrible. We did a lot of running around yesterday and if I stood too long I just wanted to cry in frustration. Even DH noticed yesterday that this pregnancy is "rougher" than the other two.I have consistent braxton hicks that take my breath away CONSTANTLY, it's so flippin annoying.