JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Weighing in. Literally (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2717318-weighing-literally.html)

colette20 April 21st, 2014 11:30 AM

Weighing in. Literally

How are we doing on weight ladies? Have you gained more or less than you thought you would?

BTDT Moms, how are we comparing to other pregancies? FTMs, how are we feeling about our growing selves?

If you feel so inclined, how much have you gained thus far?

Earthy.Mama April 21st, 2014 11:32 AM

Re: Weighing in. Literally

I haven't weighed myself since my last appt, I don't wanna. :lol:

Prepreg 158 (considered overweight as I'm very short).
Lost 10lbs by changing diet to healthy foods b/c of pregnancy.
As of 25wks I had gained that back + 2 more lbs.

Weight gain 12lbs and I'm not weighing myself until my next appt May 2nd. LOL!

colette20 April 21st, 2014 11:37 AM

I had hyper emesis with Zane, so I was losing most of the time, so I was freaking about this pregnancy, because my appetite has been insane. I have only gained 17 thus fair, which my dr is super happy with. She knows I swell and have edema issues late in pregnancy, thanks to heart and circulation issues, so she asked I not focus on actual number from here on out, because I will be getting that water weight in, and those numbers can be deceiving.

*~Amber~* April 21st, 2014 11:45 AM

Lost 10, gained back 10+2-3more. So overall I'm up 2-3lbs. Midwife is pleased, and I'm not worried because it'll slow down soon. I'm already running out of room to eat.

Erin.Berg April 21st, 2014 11:46 AM

I am almost at 29 weeks and up 18 lbs. It's a bit daunting but I am in the healthy range so I am surprisingly okay with it. It's just crazy how quickly the numbers climb (especially these days). I am getting nervous about how the numbers will look in the next 11 weeks but at the same time I feel great and I'm loving my pregnant bod so I try not to let it get to me too much. It's just a number at this point, as long as I'm healthy that's all that (should) matters to me :)

razorbackmom April 21st, 2014 12:16 PM

I was 118 pre pregnancy and weighed in at 137 last Wednesday. That's 19lbs so far, not too bad at 29 weeks but more than I would like.. I am just about right on track with my last pregnancy.

mstee511 April 21st, 2014 12:38 PM

I'm only up maybe 8 or 9 lbs. I'm thinking this may have something to do with my thyroid issue though.

VallyD April 21st, 2014 12:57 PM

Up 26 lbs as of last week, probably more now. Less than the first pregnancy though.

chihuahuaesque April 21st, 2014 01:00 PM

I started at 114 and I'm up exactly 20lbs so far at 29 weeks. It took me until the last 1-2 months to gain anything more than 5lbs... so I'm kind of happy to see I'm finally up in weight. I'm hoping to stay under 40lbs total, but I'm really not worried about weight. I'll have plenty of time to lose it!

ZeeWP April 21st, 2014 03:04 PM

I started at 230, and measured at 238 today. so less weight gain than I thought but right on target.

Bluesstarz2 April 21st, 2014 03:14 PM

I started at 196 and I'm done 42lbs. So I was overweight when I started.

MommaHarvey April 21st, 2014 03:38 PM

I busted my maximum weight goal this morning. I am officially up 31 lbs at 30 weeks. First pregnancy I gained 25, second pregnancy was 30, so maybe I'm destined to reach 35 this time even though I don't want to.

casslou1 April 21st, 2014 04:14 PM

I am up 9 pounds. I gained 20 pounds with my daughter and almost 30 with my son so I am pretty much right on track.

Dishersgirl April 21st, 2014 04:39 PM

Too much! I want to lose i just want to cry!

VallyD April 21st, 2014 05:29 PM

I've been down about my weight lately too I was hoping to stay at 30 lbs this time but it isn't going to happen. I will probably gain 45-50 :/

Valley83 April 21st, 2014 05:47 PM

Before Easter weekend I was up 25 (haven't weighed myself after the feast we had yesterday). A bit more than I was hoping to be up, especially since at my last appointment I had gained 11 pounds in 4 weeks. But the last two weeks I haven't gained any so I think I just had a growth spurt last month. And really if I hit 40 pounds this time around I do, I know how to lose the weight and I know it won't be on forever.

With my first I gained 26 pounds and only 16 with my second.

JennyLee April 21st, 2014 06:47 PM

I was up 14 last I checked. My belly is bigger everyday though. I really don't mind the weight, but the assorted pains it's causing sucks.

rachoochoo2 April 21st, 2014 07:31 PM

As of last appointment I was up 12 lbs. I'm happy with that. Most months I've only gained 2-3 lbs. My bathroom scale broke when we moved so I'm a little nervous to get on the scale on Thursday. Compared to my other pregnancies it's about the same as my first and way way less than my last pregnancy. I was 35+ lbs heavier at this point last time.

lea23 April 22nd, 2014 06:56 AM

I am doing ok I guess. I am gaining about what I was hoping to gain.

FTMs, how are we feeling about our growing selves? For the most part, I love it. I love my round belly and I often walk around with pride.

So far I have gained 12 pounds. I am technically overweight for my height pre-pregnancy so hopefully I will gain no more than 25pounds this pregnancy, but que ser ser

laleighpop April 22nd, 2014 08:46 AM

I was up 26lbs at 28wks.... scared to know what it will be when I go in next time. I was 15lbs from my goal weight when I got preggers, so I am not very happy with my laziness. I am trying to really get on track these next few months but I am already off to a bad start!