JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Moody Monday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2723704-moody-monday.html)

Earthy.Mama June 16th, 2014 01:56 PM

Moody Monday

We have run errands ALL day and got a lot done, but not everything.

Kailey put the newborn diapers down so we didn't buy them in the checkout and the other two stores I went to didn't have any -_-

Also, my days are off. It does not feel like Monday at all!

Third, I may take mat. leave early. I can complete 2-3 tasks a day before I'm wiped. This pregnancy is definitely proving that each one is way different!

*~Amber~* June 16th, 2014 02:15 PM

Re: Moody Monday

I have one kid with strep and a killer headache that I can't get rid of.

missm0011 June 16th, 2014 02:48 PM

It's Monday and already my whole week is shot. The 4yr old is sick and the other 2 don't sound like they are far off. So no school for them this week (they only go 2 days), I have a dr appt and my mother won't watch them when they are sick so the husband has to take half a day, our anniversary is this weekend and we were going to go car shopping. Now it's just me and container of clorox wipes against the world.

Erin.Berg June 16th, 2014 03:19 PM

I feel like I'm super behind on a lot of things. I can't believe baby time is only 3 weeks away. My SIL just called and offered some stuff (bouncer, swing, etc.) that she doesn't need anymore so that's a bit of a relief to not have to worry about buying that stuff new. Not a bad day by any means just starting to stress. I feel like I might start some crazy nesting soon. *might*

Spottts June 16th, 2014 05:46 PM

I started out Monday waking up super hot. I put cold water on my hands, legs and feet to cool me off after drink water with ice.

I felt fine going into my OB appointment but started feeling nauseated and dizzy while I was there. The doctor noticed as she was talking to me I was feeling worse. So, I had to lie down with my eyes closed which did help. I had been feeling sweaty, too. Not sure what caused it but my urine was fine and my bp was borderline, which is my new normal. <_< As I was leaving I found out my fav OB is on call tonight so I wouldn't mind if baby wants to born tonight, but I doubt it.

I was painting the bookshelves for baby (outside on the driveway) and I knocked over the paint can. :rolleyes: Glad it was only a small can, not a gallon sized at least!

lea23 June 16th, 2014 06:02 PM

The OB I saw today made me feel bad because the last time I saw my actual OB was in February. Well I cant help that each appointment was scheduled with her then it changed to someone else because she took several vacations.

Of course as emotional as I am that made me sad and then to make matters worse (TMI alert) the GBS swab sucked... went in way further than I was prepared for mentally.

I ended up calling DH crying and very sad.

Earthy.Mama June 16th, 2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lea23 (Post 28116254)
The OB I saw today made me feel bad because the last time I saw my actual OB was in February. Well I cant help that each appointment was scheduled with her then it changed to someone else because she took several vacations.

Of course as emotional as I am that made me sad and then to make matters worse (TMI alert) the GBS swab sucked... went in way further than I was prepared for mentally.

I ended up calling DH crying and very sad.

Shame on that OB for making you feel bad!!

Sorry about the swab :(

rachoochoo2 June 16th, 2014 07:41 PM

I am SO over my kids stalling at bedtime! My oldest daughters bedtime is at 9 so that I can get a little bit of time to myself after they are all down before going to bed myself. It's not 9:40 and I just laid her down AGAIN! First it's I need a drink of water. Then it's I need 592834509382 hugs and kisses or I can't sleep. AND then it's I need to go potty even though I beg and beg for them to use the potty first and have fits thrown at me over it insisting that they don't need to go. I am so tired and exhausted and just want to sit down and watch ONE episode of something on Netflix without anyone making demands on me before I end my own day. Well, gotta run. Another %^*#Q#$ kid just came out. I want to cry. :(

ZeeWP June 17th, 2014 06:26 AM

Moody is right. I go from happy and relaxed to cranky and stressed... sigh

Erin.Berg June 17th, 2014 06:47 AM

No sleep. Woken up by the severe weather alert on DH's phone at 330a (worst sound ever lol) and then the sirens went off for another half hour. We rounded up the fur babies and sat in the basement and watched the news. By the time the storm hit us it was nothing but a little wind and thunder... ugh...

VallyD June 17th, 2014 06:52 AM

^^^ I'm glad that's all it was Erin!

mstee511 June 17th, 2014 07:01 AM

It's not Monday anymore, but my mood is still the same.

I'M READY FOR IT TO BE OVER!!!

I'm a soldier, I'm dealing with the pain and uncomfortableness. But I'm getting tired of it. I'm tired of coming to work. I'm tired of peeing all the time. I'm tired of hearing the same advice almost everyday about what to do when the baby gets here. I'm tired of people telling me I look miserable. I'm tired of feeling like I haven't done enough to prepare for baby. I'm just plain old TIRED.

But I need to make it to the end of June to get this last full paycheck. LOL Just a week and a half to go!