JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Laura is in the hospital!! Little man is on his way!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2001-july-2014-playroom/2725461-laura-hospital-little-man-his-way.html)

Mommato3plus1 July 5th, 2014 01:47 PM

Laura is in the hospital!! Little man is on his way!!

Hey everyone Laura is in the hospital she went last night and just as they were releasing her they came back in and said her labs showed the very beginning of pre e so after talking it over her and Mason decided to stay and try cervadil to try to avoid pit or lessen it. This morning there was no change from the cervadil so they were going to be starting pitocin around 12 hopefully little man will be here some time tonight. She is disappointed about her Bradley birth in the center but the most important thing is her and baby are safe. I will update when I hear more

AlanaIris July 5th, 2014 01:49 PM

Re: Laura is in the hospital!! Little man is on his way!!

Oh no, that stinks about the pre e. I'm sorry she's not getting the birth she pictured, but I'm excited for her!!! Can't wait to hear an update!!

Dishersgirl July 5th, 2014 01:50 PM

Yay for babies!

ladymellisa20 July 5th, 2014 02:03 PM

Will keep her in my thoughts hope all goes well !

Earthy.Mama July 5th, 2014 02:06 PM

Elv :)

casslou1 July 5th, 2014 02:08 PM

How exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

VallyD July 5th, 2014 03:15 PM

Sorry to hear about the pre-E but excited for baby!

butterflydamsel July 5th, 2014 03:59 PM

Sending good wishes!

Mommato3plus1 July 5th, 2014 04:12 PM

Just got an update she is still at 3cm no real progress she got to use the pump and walk around but nothing really came of it so she's back in bed now upping the pitocin.

razzledobe July 5th, 2014 04:27 PM

ugh bummer... my doula was telling me that 1st time moms rarely progress just with cervadil alone som hoping the pit helpss get things going for her!

JennyLee July 5th, 2014 04:34 PM

That sucks about the pre e, but glad they caught it so mom and baby can stay safe.

Spottts July 5th, 2014 05:42 PM

That stinks about the pre-e but glad it was caught. I hope her body takes over and the pitocin can stop sooner rather than later. I know she was trying for natural ways.

laleighpop July 5th, 2014 07:43 PM

Updating for everyone… been on pit **** near all day, upping and upping and upping with no real progress. I have started showing some reactions we believe is to the antibiotics for the streb b, but as its manifesting through sinus pressure, headache and my nose even swelled up and since these are all pre-s worries, things have been kinda "weird".

They had been discussing breaking my water for a while but I was set on at least reaching a 4… so I took a break for a nap and let them check. I was a solid 4 and 80% effaced so I gave the doc permission to break my water and OUCH. He was digging around for a bit and thought he'd broken it and was worried there was meconium blocking the water from releasing. A few more tugs and it was really done.

So I am on the birth ball, all drained of fluid and getting contractions every 2 min. Baby will be coming, but probably not tonight!

Thanks for all the well wishes! I thought I would log on and check in to distract me a bit, breaking my water made me really nervous but things are finally moving and getting more intense.

My cousin has been rooting for her bday which is tomorrow and it looks like she'll be right!

GG and focus on having a baby!

butterflydamsel July 5th, 2014 08:14 PM

Good luck, lady! Hang in ther...you are so close!

*~Amber~* July 5th, 2014 08:38 PM

Hang in there honey, soon enough you'll have him in your arms!

brookes630 July 5th, 2014 08:52 PM

Good luck!!!

AlanaIris July 5th, 2014 09:00 PM

I'm glad things have picked up! I hope everything goes a little ore smoothly now! Thinking of you!!

Bluesstarz2 July 6th, 2014 07:00 AM

Glad you got to your 4 before you broke your eater. I hope your labor goes well!

ladymellisa20 July 6th, 2014 08:03 AM

Good Luck!!!!

ZeeWP July 6th, 2014 08:11 AM

Good luck Laura! You will be in my thoughts!