JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Password protecting? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2440216-password-protecting.html)

Chevy_Gurl October 29th, 2011 12:05 PM

Password protecting?

Will this sub-forum be pw locked for those of us who'd like to keep 'em under wraps? :flowers:

stargatemommy October 29th, 2011 07:55 PM

Re: Password protecting?

I think that is hard to do at the beginning because we are all new so it's hard to chose who gets the PW (In my old DDC we had to have a certain amount of posts in the DDC to get the private forum PW) But I like the idea!

Chevy_Gurl October 30th, 2011 03:16 PM

Totally makes sense on time frame. I'm a photo hog but just cautious over who gets to see the kids now days.

jackkey November 6th, 2011 05:58 PM

I agree!

mommy2Breana+Brandon November 7th, 2011 05:52 AM

Yes once you get co hosts for the board they can request it and make the requirements.

Krisztina November 28th, 2011 10:34 PM

Sounds good to me!

THE angry uterus December 22nd, 2011 10:30 AM

Bump! I took a belly shot yesterday but there is no way I'm posting it for the world to see at this point. Now that there are hosts can we get the password?

kemper2.0 December 22nd, 2011 01:40 PM

We are working on that now!! Hopefully we will have a password protected forum soon for all of the mamas who don't want to post publicly!

THE angry uterus December 23rd, 2011 06:34 AM

So this one isn't going to be PW protected, just having a different PW protected forum?

kemper2.0 December 28th, 2011 12:19 PM

^correct

We can't pp this one because there will be restrictions to getting the password and some of the people who already post here may not be eligible for it (i.e. have not posted enough in this DDC) and it would be unfair to exclude them from something they have previously posted and shared pictures on.

Chevy_Gurl December 29th, 2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemper2.0 (Post 25387199)
^correct

We can't pp this one because there will be restrictions to getting the password and some of the people who already post here may not be eligible for it (i.e. have not posted enough in this DDC) and it would be unfair to exclude them from something they have previously posted and shared pictures on.

Makes sense. No biggie we can always just edit our posts, take the already posted stuff & move it to the pw forum and delete the posts in here. :D