JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   At the hospital.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2456082-hospital.html)

cjthomps26 November 30th, 2011 05:52 PM

At the hospital..

After suffering all day with severe abdominal pain I am now at the e.r. Thinking eptopic pregnancy or appendicitis.

JesusisKing November 30th, 2011 06:12 PM

Re: At the hospital..

t&p r with u!

Mom.to.PinknBlue November 30th, 2011 06:15 PM

I am so sorry you are going through this. I had really bad abdominal pain all night and most of today. I'm just dehydrated and constipated so I increased my water intake and took some stool softeners. I am hoping its something just as simple for you. I'll be thinking of you.

LadyBugMommyof1 November 30th, 2011 07:38 PM

I'll keep you in my T&P. Please KUP!

PredonioussMom November 30th, 2011 08:17 PM

thinking of you!!!!

HippieLove November 30th, 2011 08:42 PM

Prayers :( Please KUP!

laloda November 30th, 2011 09:06 PM

Thinking of you!

cjthomps26 November 30th, 2011 09:13 PM

Still in the e.r. They did a transvaginal u/s and there is a baby in there, there is only one baby with a hb rate of 126 measuring and 6w3d so etopic ph is ruled out. Phew! Waiting on blood and to hear the results of my abdomen scan I.e. Appendix etc bc my entire abdomen hurts sooooo badly.

LadyBugMommyof1 November 30th, 2011 09:18 PM

Glad to hear it's not etopic! :cheer: I hope the rest of the news is good too. Perhaps it's super bad gas?

HippieLove November 30th, 2011 09:20 PM

Soo glad to hear its not ectopic :D

hope71012 December 1st, 2011 03:03 AM

So glad baby is safe in the right spot.

I agree about the gas and constipation. It's good to rule out anything else, but I was hurting because of those.

faygeo December 1st, 2011 03:06 AM

glad to hear it's not ectopic...i felt the same way yesterday, woke up with alot of pain in my whole stomach. i am convinced that it is from gas and constipation though. this morning i am feeling much better. hoping that that is all that it is with you also...

THE angry uterus December 1st, 2011 04:22 AM

Glad to hear there is no ectopic! I hope you feel better soon though!

MissErica December 1st, 2011 04:31 AM

SO glad the baby is OK! Have they figured out what's up?

mommyTTC3 December 1st, 2011 04:35 AM

Glad to hear baby is ok !!!!

Chevy_Gurl December 1st, 2011 05:20 AM

Glad there is a strong h/b & no etopic! T&P your way to finding out what's wrong and getting you on the road to recovery!

skyj03 December 1st, 2011 06:09 AM

T's and P's glad to hear its not ectopic

cjthomps26 December 1st, 2011 06:37 AM

I got home at about 3a and I am still in pain. They can't rule out appendicitis bc they couldn't see it on the u/s, which they said isn't uncommon for it to be hiding in there but at least they didn't see it so that means it's not abnormally enlarged either. There is no fluid in my abdomen either, which is a good sign as well bc that means I am not internally bleeding or my appendix leaking either.

They also couldn't rule out a gastro viral illness either but I don't have diahhrea or vomitting and my appetite is still there.

They could rule out ectopic, as soon as the tech put the wand on my abdomen she goes "Well I can already see your uterus!" which I wasn't expecting her to see it bc I thought I was 5w5d/6d. She did do a transvaginal just to get better pics and there is no cyst or baby related problem atm.

It almost feels like I pulled all the muscles in my abdomen though, it's so weird! I haven't done anything to point to pulled/strained ab muscles but it hurts from my pelvis to my ribs and it hurts to breathe deeply. It's so weird!

seri0uslyc0nfused December 1st, 2011 06:47 AM

I hope you start feeling better soon!!! Stuff like that is way scary, especially when they can't tell you exactly whats going on, but I'm glad the baby is OK! T & P are with you!

K.A.T December 1st, 2011 06:54 AM

I'm glad it's not ectopic. Hope you feel better soon.