JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2476666-two-for-tuesday.html)

twoboys January 17th, 2012 08:53 AM

Two for Tuesday!

Give me 2 words that came out of your mouth when you got your BFP!!

3Sapphires January 17th, 2012 08:55 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday!

I was expecting a BFN, but hoping for a bfp

when the line didn't show immediatly I said "ohcomon!"

when it did show up a minute later I said "really?"

Sprinkle 2010 January 17th, 2012 08:57 AM

I, too, didn't expect the BFP so soon. I'm sure I said some thing like, "For real!?!?"

amazing_love January 17th, 2012 09:20 AM

I honestly can't remember saying anything except looking down at my son and asking him if he wanted to have a brother or sister.

AmyT January 17th, 2012 09:33 AM

OMGosh I see it!!! (I was freaking out because it was only 8dpo and I KNEW I wouldn't get a positive for at least another day or two!)

DaniM0820 January 17th, 2012 09:40 AM

I asked DH if he saw the line (which he didn't). I then insisted to him that it was there and tried showing him where, but he was skeptical.

Luckily, the 3 I took later that day showed 2 lines, 2 lines, and "Pregnant"! I went downstairs to show him and said, "Do you see the lines now???" :D

MrsTiffy January 17th, 2012 09:46 AM

I think I said "Hey babe." He came into the bathroom, and I showed him the test. He has just taken a drink of water, and I thought he was gonna choke on it when he seen the test. Lol

Lyz January 17th, 2012 09:52 AM

I said "Holy F---!!" haha...I wasn't expecting to see it at 8DPO :)

GeekLover11 January 17th, 2012 09:58 AM

Ohh S***!! I could not even believe it :p

twoboys January 17th, 2012 10:03 AM

:rofl:

pauriemmo January 17th, 2012 04:44 PM

I didn't talk, I cried. Happy tears, of course :)

MarineQueen January 17th, 2012 04:52 PM

"Oh My Go(d)" I said 3 words :rolleyes:

Oh, then I said "I'm Pregnant!" -my 2 words

RunningMommyTo5 January 17th, 2012 05:20 PM

After months and months of seeing BFNs, I was totally expecting another one. When the BFP showed, I said "NO WAY"! I started shaking and immediately took out a different brand of test and dipped it. It showed a BFP right away, too, and I literally started shaking and crying! I wanted to tell DH on NYE as a New Year's gift, so I had to log on to JM immediately and tell all my TTC girls!!!

Alaynah-1 January 17th, 2012 08:11 PM

Holy ****!! followed by crying, lol. Was very unexpected , but it was great news!

Mrs_Crystal_K January 17th, 2012 08:20 PM

"No Way!"

proudmomtoEthan January 17th, 2012 08:57 PM

Please stick baby. I had a miscarriage in Nov, so hoping for my rainbow baby.

Starstrydergrrl January 18th, 2012 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_Crystal_K (Post 25485261)
"No Way!"

Haha mine was the same...I think I gasped first because I was so shocked. :D

Bobb January 18th, 2012 04:29 AM

After dozens of BFNs, I used to do tests mechanically : pee, do something in the meanwhile, read the test, cry, depression.
And that morning like never before I peed, took the cup in our room, sat at the desk, use the test and watch it go all red and then separate in like 15 seconds leaving behind the big fat control line and a second shadowy line. And the first 436575 words were the same : WHAAAAATTTT?!! And then panic came in, I grabbed the phone and called my BFF all shaking and yelling at her when she responded literally : duuudeee, what the duuuckkk?!!! She was so scared about my yelling : what's going on?!! And I was doing the second test this time and again a second line... well, it was epic. I was crying in disbelief and shaking and repeating "whaaat?? what the ducckk? I see two lines!!!" BFF knew instantly what I meant, so she only asked : "what test?" I said: the good one!! So she started screaming in my ear and almost deafing me and we screamed together and cried. So poor baby was acknowledged in a very hysterical way. :whistle:
After I closed the phone and sat there looking at my beautiful tests I pulled myself togehter and said : Thank you, God! :heart: Well better later than never to be thankful :innocent:
And the first time I saw II back in 2010, I just froze and think : OMG, what did we do?!! :rofl:

PiXeYstyx January 18th, 2012 04:57 AM

I didn't say anything I thought it, and it was more then 2 words. "OMG"

curlygirl77 January 18th, 2012 07:45 AM

I didn't say anything, I just kind of went 'ahhhh!' But in a good way ;)