JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Morning Sickness, when did yours kick in? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2476914-morning-sickness-when-did-yours-kick.html)

OatmealKisses January 17th, 2012 05:26 PM

Morning Sickness, when did yours kick in?

When has your morning sickness kicked in? This goes for past and current pregnancies.

My hyperemesis kicked in when I was 5 weeks with my son. It lasted till I pushed his cute little butt OUT!

Shantastic27 January 17th, 2012 05:31 PM

Re: Morning Sickness, when did yours kick in?

My all day sickness started around 6/7 weeks with my first :). I'm hoping it stays away this time!!

RunningMommyTo5 January 17th, 2012 05:36 PM

I started this time getting the first waves fo nausea a little after 4 weeks, it was worse at 5 weeks, but a few days after 5 weeks to 6 weeks, it has reached an all-time low for me. I am absolutely miserable and struggling to eat anything. I hope it doesn't get worse, or I may end up with hyperemesis, too!

Daffodil January 17th, 2012 05:59 PM

I honestly don't remember last time...I think I was 6 weeks when it really hit? And lasted until I was 20 weeks but got better as I realized the more I eat, the better I feel lol. This time I don't have any m/s and I'm almost 6 weeks (knock on wood).

curlygirl77 January 18th, 2012 07:39 AM

I have been pregnant 8 times, :o with several losses over the years and I have never had morning sickness before, even with the healthy pregnancies. The day I got my BFP this time, I started getting nauseous! I'm hoping its a good sign... I am now 7 1/2 weeks and I am still queasy on and off all day. Not enough to throw up, but enough so as I feel 'off'. I get it really bad around dinner time.

MarineQueen January 18th, 2012 07:55 AM

3w 5d to be exact! For the past few days I have had waves of nausea mostly n the a.m and early afternoon.

I don't rememberit starting this early last time!

Jaylenn's.Mom January 18th, 2012 11:17 AM

5 Weeks 2 days with this one.

About 6 weeks with DD,

Moldovandish January 18th, 2012 12:29 PM

Typically starts about 6-7 weeks and into second trimester, but eventually gets better - by 18-20 weeks.
This time I've had some last week at 4 weeks, but not at 5 weeks really. I switched prenatal brands on Sunday, so maybe that did it for now.

twoboys January 18th, 2012 12:39 PM

I get a few waves of nausea every now and again.. I did have bad ms with all my other pregnancies! probably about 6 week mark!

pauriemmo January 18th, 2012 01:42 PM

I haven't had any so far. With my son, I started getting sick consistently around 8 weeks. However, I flew on a plane around 4 weeks and felt really sick afterwards. Not sure if it was morning sickness or my motion sickness.

Grlsshp9 January 18th, 2012 02:12 PM

I haven't gotten morning sickness at all! I have gotten sick once, but that was because of these sketchy prenatal vitamins I was taking. Hopefully I don't have to deal with that at all.

proudmomtoEthan January 18th, 2012 02:33 PM

I didn't get morning sickness with ds until about 9 weeks, but I had it until the day I gave birth to him. After he was out it went away.

This time I have it here and there, but nothing super bad yet.

AmyT January 18th, 2012 04:17 PM

Mine started TODAY! So nauseous!!! No throwing up yet, but I feel absolutely horrible today :( I think I'm 5w2d today!

sweet.hun January 18th, 2012 07:19 PM

I haven't really experienced any type of morning sickness yet, but I have been experiencing bouts of dizzyness since 5 DPO.

With my first pregnancy I was just really nauseated through the 7 weeks I was pregnant. Everyone said I had a nice green hue to me. LOL

With my second pregnancy, I really only got sick due to the extreme headaches I was getting. They would make me sick to my stomach and stopped once I had my miscarriage.

cowgirl_mommy January 18th, 2012 08:41 PM

Nothing to serious yet. With my ds it started around the 6 week mark and I escaped it for the most part with my dd. I'm hoping for smooth sailing... Lol