JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Baby Stuff: What will you need for this baby? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2476986-baby-stuff-what-will-you-need-for-baby.html)

OatmealKisses January 17th, 2012 10:44 PM

Baby Stuff: What will you need for this baby?

What stuff will you need for this baby?

We will need....

another crib
newborn cloth diapers. The ones I used for my son sucked. I'm re-selling them.
A double stroller
highchair

Bobb January 17th, 2012 11:16 PM

Re: Baby Stuff: What will you need for this baby?

Errr, EVRYTHING!! :D
We went team green with our first baby and since I carried the pregnancy only to my 27week I didn't get to buy anything except for a set of bodysuits. But all our friends are dying to give us tons of baby stuff we just need to deliver the owner :p

Starstrydergrrl January 18th, 2012 03:40 AM

Everything too...kidlet is 6 now and we gave everything we had away after the last miscarriage almost two years ago. Although I am actually excited to start over, more interesting things available this time around. And obviously I know better now what we will actually need lol

MrsTiffy January 18th, 2012 03:59 AM

It depends. If it is a girl then we will need clothes. If it is a boy we wont need much. I do want to buy a few things, but they aren't really things that I will need. Pretty much just things that I want.

DaniM0820 January 18th, 2012 04:15 AM

I need everything since this is number 1 :) I can't wait to do my registry! My mom will definitely be helping with that since I am clueless about what I need! :D

3Sapphires January 18th, 2012 04:29 AM

only a few things

I want to get:

a moby wrap
my breastfriend nursing pillow
swing (that you plug in!)
play mat - something I can put down on the floor and not have to worry about vacuuming up the dog hair every time I out the baby down
mobile (maybe)
New Car seat - the old one expired
and a jumperoo

of course diapers and nursing pads

cowgirl_mommy January 18th, 2012 04:52 AM

After baby #2 turned 1 I got rid of of anything and everything infant. So for this one I'm starting over. Ill need everything from the bottle to the crib. :) but I'm excited to be "starting over"

PiXeYstyx January 18th, 2012 04:55 AM

We have a crib, but we will need a new mattress because DD is using the one from the crib in her toddler bed. We have a swing, walker (exasaucer), car seat is still good, stroller we don't need bc the one we have we barely used, pack n play. This time I would love to have a changing table, I would love to get a Medela breast pump, I want to try cloth, I was planning on doing it with DD but we didn't have enough for the diapers to buy as many as we needed to start and I didn't have time to try and make then either. I want to buy some and try and make some too this time around. Oh also I need a new bath tub. The one I had for DD I got rid of because she hated it and it was a hand me down. So I would like to get a better one this time around. Then depending on what we're having, clothes. If it's a girl we are pretty much set on clothes. if it's a Boy we need clothes. Oh I also need to get the newborn insert for my Ergo baby carrier since when I got it DD was out of that already so I didn't get it when I ordered it.

Right now that's all I can think of atm.

pauriemmo January 18th, 2012 05:07 AM

If it's a girl: Everything.

Boy: Everything but some newborn clothes and a bopy.

A friend of mine has already offered me her tan swing since her son hated it and never used it.

SandyBeachSomewhere January 18th, 2012 05:29 AM

basically everything.

Gonna try and move my youngest to the crib we have so that her pack-n-play is available for Noob. And we don't really do swings and play mats.

I need clothes, a car seat, might need a high chair, thinking about trying the Bumbo this time... I guess that's it. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to baby items.

mammameg January 18th, 2012 05:38 AM

I still have a handfull of things from DS. But either way I will need clothes (more if its a girl) , I have to check the exersaucer and swing and see what shape they are in. New tubing and stuff for my pump, a few bottles, bouncer.

Ok here is the stuff I have from DS:

2 pack and plays
bumbo
carseat
blankets
some clothes
exersaucer
swing
nursing bras and tanks (but I need new, cause those babies are super STRETCHED out

I think thats all I still have. I know I will get some clothes from my sis if its a girl, and newborn diapers that my little neice grew out of ( shes just so cute and squishy and getting so big) , But im not sure about all the other stuff

RunningMommyTo5 January 18th, 2012 06:30 AM

Let's see, after 3 boys, that's easy!!! If this is another boy....NOTHING! If it's a girl...EVERYTHING!!!! LOL.

In all seriousness though, the only major thing we'll need is a new carrier carseat and a new nursery theme/bedding (we do a different one for each, no matter the gender). We are good in neutral colors on all the bigger items. If it's a girl, we'll just need clothes, shoes, more clothes, and more shoes, LOL!

GiftsfromGod January 18th, 2012 06:38 AM

I pretty much have everything for either gender now (having 4 kids in under 5 years will do that) So we have tons of clothes, diapers, and all the major baby items.

The only thing that I am wanting to buy is a co sleeper bassinet. The bassinet I have used with the last three kids was used when I got it and it has seen better days and I know I would really prefer a cosleeper to put right next to our bed but I think that is really the only purchase we need to make for this baby.

ETA: Oh and eventually when she moves to the crib we'll need a new crib mattress but that won't be until 6-8 months.

MarineQueen January 18th, 2012 06:39 AM

If it's a girl, nothing!

If it's a boy, everything except the crib & breast-pump.

MnAngel January 18th, 2012 06:42 AM

If boy we will need all new clothes , crib and car seat, if girl it will be a crib and some clothes and of course bottles.

GeekLover11 January 18th, 2012 07:01 AM

Everything!! This is our first. It is kind of overwhelming :(

Daffodil January 18th, 2012 07:58 AM

If its a girl, only a double stroller.

If its a boy, a double stroller, crib bedding, and clothes.

3Sapphires January 18th, 2012 08:00 AM

oh yeah - I guess I'll need some clothes if it is a girl, but I think I can make a girl rock some boys clothes with enough bows! LOL

Lyz January 18th, 2012 09:03 AM

Our big stuff is gender neutral (so glad I decided to do that last time!) so if we have boy, I'll just need clothes and new bedding.

For a girl, nothing!! She'll be in the same season clothing as Bella (score!!)

Either way, we'll need a nursery furniture because we'll convert Bella's to the full size bed and use her mattress for the new baby.

karenwalter January 18th, 2012 09:20 AM

We got a double stroller on craigslist the other day. Super good deal!!

I want to get a baby k'tan this time around.

And if it's a girl we'll need clothes.

Plus I need some nursing bras and shirts and some work maternity clothes.