JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Fluctuating symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2477108-fluctuating-symptoms.html)

Mom2MnL January 18th, 2012 07:29 AM

Fluctuating symptoms

Anyone else have fluctuating symptoms and paranoid about it? After all my pregnancies, I know that early symptoms fluctuate. At 6 weeks pg, my bbs aren't as sore all of a sudden. Not sure I'll make it to my scan next Tuesday without going bananas.:o

3Sapphires January 18th, 2012 07:37 AM

Re: Fluctuating symptoms

tell me about it!

MarineQueen January 18th, 2012 07:59 AM

Mine have been pretty steady for the past week now.

Waves of nausea, sore bbs, bloated, constipated, gassy, hot flashes, frequent urinaton, light cramping, & super power sense of smell

sandyjoys January 18th, 2012 08:22 AM

I went for a walk the other day and noticed my boobs were really hurting at the end. Today they are super sensitive and I'm crampy. The peeing more often has already begun.

Lyz January 18th, 2012 08:54 AM

I had more symptoms last week than I do this week so I get what your saying. I jinxed myself yesterday saying my nausea was gone b/c I'm feeling icky today ;)

Moldovandish January 18th, 2012 01:47 PM

I also felt more symptoms last week than this week and can't wait till the U/S next Tuesday.

twoboys January 18th, 2012 03:30 PM

I would rather have a ton of symptoms than none!! Mine are coming and going! :)

GiftsfromGod January 18th, 2012 07:50 PM

I'm still early for many symptoms (most hit around 6 weeks for me) but with my last pregnancy I was completely convinced I was having a m/c. I got two lighter pregnancy tests in a row and then one day around 8 weeks woke up and felt good (no nausea, not exhausted) I had a missed m/c with my first pregnancy so I figured that was happening again. I was so freaked out and when I went to my first appointment I was so happily surprised to hear the heart beating away. So yeah it is completely normal for symptoms to come and go.

Starstrydergrrl January 18th, 2012 09:25 PM

LOL I was freaking out this morning...suddenly the ladies don't hurt quite so bad today. Sense of smell and bits of nausea is still there, but I am not used a pregnancy where I am not spotting of some sort. This one has been perfect in this regard but am still freaking out.

I swear I probably will only relax when the wee one is born...

PiXeYstyx January 18th, 2012 10:34 PM

I have more burping gas then farting gas which is fine by me. But I don't really consider it a symptom from the pregnancy since I was a pretty gassy person to begin with. lmao

mrs.a January 19th, 2012 03:21 AM

I totally understand. My symptoms seem to disappear for a few days every so often. I was SO happy when I felt some nausea for the first time on Tuesday! :p

MarineQueen January 19th, 2012 03:30 AM

I've been feeling nausea for almost a week now, & it's getting worse & lasting longer! :rolleyes: I just have to think to myself, this is a good sign...I'm trying to regroup & put myself in a happy mood when I feel icky!