JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   First appointment countdown :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2477182-first-appointment-countdown.html)

cowgirl_mommy January 18th, 2012 09:15 AM

First appointment countdown :)

Baby #3 is making me super nervous , but yet excited at the same time. I think this time though the first appointment countdown is going to drive me bonkers, and it makes me nervous because this is a brand new Dr. , completley different clinic and staff then I had with my first 2. Feb. 7th is my first appoint and u/s. Yay!!!! :)

JulieMc January 18th, 2012 09:33 AM

Re: First appointment countdown :)

2 weeks left for me, and I hope it flies by because I am so anxious. I am going to the midwife I used when I had my daughter..but I switched to her halfway through the pregnancy so I have no clue how they do all the early stuff. I wish I knew if I was getting an u/s, or where they even have you go for ultrasounds! (I never needed any after the 20 week one, which I had done at my previous doc).

Jaylenn's.Mom January 18th, 2012 11:15 AM

11 days here!

amazing_love January 18th, 2012 12:03 PM

5 days left! Its finally almost here!!

Shantastic27 January 18th, 2012 12:38 PM

12 days for me!!!

CoolMomof2 January 18th, 2012 12:47 PM

20 days for me :( . I'll be 8 weeks 4 days at that time .

I had to choose a new OB/Gyn and did not get any earlier than this for a new patient ! I will stilll try to take an earlier appointment in a few days with another doctor :unsure:

RunningMommyTo5 January 18th, 2012 01:29 PM

I also have 20 days until mine, also Feb 7! I'll be 9w1d....I called to try to move it up and they don't have anything open any earlier with my MW. Oh well, guess I'll just wait it out.

Grlsshp9 January 18th, 2012 02:15 PM

12 more days left for me!! I can't hardly wait any longer! I get my first u/s and the whole nine yards! I'm super excited! I will be 8 W & 4 D Pregnant.

proudmomtoEthan January 18th, 2012 02:32 PM

I have an appointment on Feb 21, seems so far away.

MJTKNT January 18th, 2012 04:23 PM

My appt. was Feb 14th, but I called to switch doctors today (both are completely new to me, and DH knows the husband of the one I switched to...plus she's female and the one I originally had was male). IDK when I'll have an appt. I'm antsy too since the last pregnancy I had was ectopic, but without any symptoms of ectopic pregnancy. I just thought I was having a baby, and went in for my 9 week appt and they couldn't find a baby, just a sack in my tube.

MarineQueen January 18th, 2012 05:47 PM

I don't even have a date set yet!

2Reasons2Smile January 18th, 2012 05:56 PM

I had an appointment on this past monday and am waiting to get a call as to when my dating ultrasound is so thats what I am waiting for.

mammameg January 18th, 2012 06:29 PM

7 days!!!! Its a new doc, So I really don't know if they will do an U/S. My ob with my last 2 pregnancies did't do an u/s until 20 weeks