JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Joining with a Positive Mind!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2477490-joining-positive-mind.html)

AveMaria January 18th, 2012 09:51 PM

Joining with a Positive Mind!!

Hello Mommies! My name is Maria..I`m 23 years old and it was just confirmed as of Sunday (via blood test at the hospital) that I am 2 weeks pregnant. this is my first child and I always had it set in my head for some reason that I could not conceive. it really hasn`t hit me yet but already had a scare of losing it. i`ve been experiencing terrible cramping and they told me at the hospital that it could possibly be an ectopic. after my first ultrasound (YES! i got to see the beginning of my child's beautiful life) they confirmed everything looks OK. i`m still so worried. i am not used to taking good care of myself (i.e i smoke, i eat like a bird, don`t get much sleep) so now I am trying to do everything right to make sure this baby is as healthy as can be. i haven`t gotten a due date but i`m assuming i conceived on new year`s :p .. and me also being a "new year`s baby" (freaky, right? my mom thinks its hysterical) my due date was September 29th (I was born October 7th .. I never dropped!)

anyway it`s nice to meet everyone in the September club..hopefully i`ll get a set due date! much love and health to all you ladies <3

Kierasmom January 18th, 2012 10:07 PM

Re: Joining with a Positive Mind!!

Congratulations and welcome!! :cheer:

cowgirl_mommy January 18th, 2012 10:17 PM

Hiya, welcome and congrats. Its natural to be scared, and with the first its the norm :) you will do just fine!! Super excited for you!

Bobb January 18th, 2012 11:07 PM

Hi, Maria! Welcome to our happy crazy wonderful club ! :shhh:

MarineQueen January 19th, 2012 03:40 AM

Welcome & Congrats on the baby!!! :cheer:

I'm Stephanie, also 23, expecting our 2nd! That's awesome that the baby will be born around your birthday!

twoboys January 19th, 2012 04:39 AM

Hi Maria! :waves: Congrats and Welcome!!

Lyz January 19th, 2012 04:42 AM

welcome and congrats!!

sweet.hun January 19th, 2012 05:46 AM

Hi Maria! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!

RunningMommyTo5 January 19th, 2012 06:28 AM

Congrats and welcome, Maria! It's hard not to worry, but just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy!

Angelamomtomany January 19th, 2012 06:30 AM

Welcome & Congrats!!!!!!!

MarineWife_03 January 19th, 2012 06:56 AM

Congrats and Welcome!! I'm Barb and preggo with #2.

AmyT January 19th, 2012 09:08 AM

:welcome: My DD Allison was concieved on New Years (5 years ago)-but she ended up being a preemie and this baby was concieved on Christmas :giggle:

Moldovandish January 19th, 2012 09:19 AM

Congrats and welcome! Try to relax and enjoy this pregnancy.

proudmomtoEthan January 19th, 2012 10:28 AM

:grats:and :welcome: I'm Tamara (28) and dh is Tyler (28) we have an amazing son who just turned two.

GeekLover11 January 19th, 2012 11:07 AM

Welcome and congratulations! This is our first too and I am slowly but surely getting that worrying comes with the territory :smile:

Alaynah-1 January 19th, 2012 11:27 AM

Congrats and welcome !!!!

mommy2Breana+Brandon January 19th, 2012 11:31 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!!

I hope you have a H&H 9 months

amazing_love January 19th, 2012 02:56 PM

Welcome and congrats!! I'm Krista, 24 and expecting my second Sept 1 :) We conceived on vacation in Hawaii ;) Its always neat to have a story like that (not that our kids will ever really want to know much about that) haha

2Reasons2Smile January 19th, 2012 06:54 PM

welcome and congrats