JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   So i totally flipped out on my friend on facebook. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2478613-so-i-totally-flipped-out-my-friend-facebook.html)

LovesTheRain January 21st, 2012 02:29 PM

So i totally flipped out on my friend on facebook.

I don't know what's wrong with me. My poor friend. And i can't tell her im pregnant yet either, so she just thinks im rude. Is anyone else having crazy mood swings?

pauriemmo January 21st, 2012 02:34 PM

Re: So i totally flipped out on my friend on facebook.

I find this really funny because within the last 45 minutes, I wound up arguing on someone else's status with a person I don't even know! I think I was totally justified and when my friends read it, they thought it was really funny. I still couldn't help but think that it was due to my hormones :)

LovesTheRain January 21st, 2012 02:38 PM

LOL. At least I'm not the only one. Thanks for reassuring me I'm not going crazy! ;)

twoboys January 21st, 2012 03:32 PM

Me!! My mood swings are TERRIBLE!!

mrs.a January 21st, 2012 04:57 PM

I made a student cry last week. :ashamed:

MJTKNT January 21st, 2012 04:59 PM

I cried in the middle of Target to an employee today who told me they couldn't find the crib bedding I wanted to purchase. Hah.

LovesTheRain January 21st, 2012 05:28 PM

LOL!! You guys are too funny!

Kaema January 21st, 2012 05:50 PM

I'm not having moods swings yet, but I'm afraid I'll snap at the wrong time at work or something. I'm one of the dog trainers in our store so I definitely stand out from everyone else and am easily recognizable. It also means I have extensive direct contact with a bunch of idiots every day. T______T With my last pregnancy, my hormones got so bad to the point we stopped going to see movies. Because not only would I get fed up with obnoxious teenagers, I would cuss them out extensively and one time even got some applause for it too while DBF and his brother cracked up.

.h00dihoo.this. January 21st, 2012 06:04 PM

im a natural irritable person.. but 10x worse while pregnant.... i told my friend already so she has the head's up LOL

.Nikki. January 21st, 2012 06:18 PM

i have been having mood swings too....but I thought it was just PMS....until I realized this morning I was a week and half late! :p

PiXeYstyx January 21st, 2012 07:57 PM

Guilty. Everything has been P*ssing me off more then usual. Poor DF and DD get the brunt of it all too. I didn't miss this symptom at all.

Momma_Bee January 21st, 2012 10:11 PM

Facebook can be so frustrating at times!!! I am definitely more irritable than usual. I coach high school cheerleaders...so that can get pretty interesting at times.

Starstrydergrrl January 21st, 2012 11:05 PM

Pregnancy mellows me out so much that my husband jokes that I must be smoking "something" behind his back.

But Facebook can test anyone's mellow, I am actually considering deleting my Facebook account. Don't use it often anymore and who needs the frustration.