JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   professional picutes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2478970-professional-picutes.html)

twoboys January 22nd, 2012 04:21 PM

professional picutes

I know its still early days but will you be getting any maternity pictures done?

Will you be getting any newborn pictures done?

SandyBeachSomewhere January 22nd, 2012 04:27 PM

Re: professional picutes

It's unlikely. We haven't had professional pictures done since my first was 6 months old (3.5 years ago). Since this is our last baby, we might spring for them, to get a "completed" family portrait. But not maternity pictures (had those done with my first as well). My phone can take pictures of my big ole belly.

.h00dihoo.this. January 22nd, 2012 04:45 PM

well you know my answer there LOL

twoboys January 22nd, 2012 04:46 PM

oh yeah Natasha, I knew your answer :p I will be doing my own too!! :wub:

PiXeYstyx January 22nd, 2012 04:54 PM

I would love to but since we didn't get any for DD I doubt we'll do it this time either. It's just too much to have them done, I rather spend the money on printing out the ones I took.

sandyjoys January 22nd, 2012 04:55 PM

I don't like maternity pictures so no. I'm sure we'll get professional pictures done after the baby is born.

sexypepsi25 January 22nd, 2012 05:06 PM

I have a friend that is starting her own business and said she would do my maternity pictures for me so that makes me excited

MJTKNT January 22nd, 2012 07:19 PM

I'll probably do my own newborn pictures...maternity not likely.

Shantastic27 January 22nd, 2012 08:35 PM

I don't think I'll do maternity this time around. We got them with my dd but got a really good deal :).

We're actually doing birth photography--a lady in town does these photos and they are so beautiful. I cannot WAIT for these. So those might cover the birth and newborn photos :).

NYCgirl January 23rd, 2012 02:43 AM

no

beginswithb January 23rd, 2012 05:03 AM

My hubby is a fabulous photographer so he'll do mah belleh shots. And newborn. And anything thereafter. :P

3Sapphires January 23rd, 2012 05:28 AM

I've been doing my own Christmas pics and stuff with the boys, so I bet it would be really nice to do some photos of a person that doesn't move!!! I may give it a shot.

I am hoping to do some pro pics with our local photog also, for the boys birthday pics.