JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2479218-monday-moans.html)

twoboys January 23rd, 2012 06:45 AM

Monday Moans..

Its Monday.. thats all!! :)

What are your grumbles??

sexypepsi25 January 23rd, 2012 06:50 AM

Re: Monday Moans..

Just tired, would like to sleep or lay around all day if i could

MrsTiffy January 23rd, 2012 07:15 AM

So tired, but I have a ton of stuff to do today. I am really nervous about my first appointment this afternoon, and I wont be able to get a nap today because of the timing of my appointment.

.Nikki. January 23rd, 2012 07:19 AM

Annoyed and waiting for Triage to call me back about starting my blood thinner shots, and changing anxiety meds.....they wont make my first appt until I talk to them and get that figured out. I just want them to call NOW! DONT THEY KNOW IM PREGNANT, MY HORMONES ARE GOING CRAZY, AND I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN I GET AN APPOINTMENT! lmao............okay there is my rant.

PiXeYstyx January 23rd, 2012 07:44 AM

Nothing to complain about as Monday's are my Friday. I can't wait to be off tomorrow/Wednesday. Aside of going out for Chinese Buffet tomorrow, all I have is Dishes, Laundry to do and maybe start organizing some things in the kitchen.

GeekLover11 January 23rd, 2012 07:46 AM

Work stinks. :(

RunningMommyTo5 January 23rd, 2012 07:47 AM

I'm still battleing morning sickness like I've never had before! Yesterday, I threw up once, and had 4, YES 4, severe fits of dry-heaving. Sat was good with only dry-heaving fits, but Friday I threw up either 2 or 3 times. Ugh! So far so good this morning, no throwing up yet, but I still battle the nausea literally all day long. On top of that, both DH and my youngest DS are sick and all I want to do is sleep! Of course I can't because there's too much to be done and on top of that I have to take care of two other sickies besides myself...

Oh, and we're supposed to have some pretty severe storms today, too....Yay for Monday! :rolleyes:

LovesTheRain January 23rd, 2012 08:25 AM

So im used to the lower stomach aches by now, but this morning i woke up and the top of my stomach, just under my ribs felt like someone reached in and pulled my muscles apart in oppisite directions, as hard as they can. I guess its my muscles streching. It hurts so bad. And Im only 7 weeks. And my back still hurts. Ugggh

Moldovandish January 23rd, 2012 08:36 AM

Back at work, tired and yucky feeling... Nervous about my U/S tomorrow, but I'm glad I don't have too much longer to wait.

DaniM0820 January 23rd, 2012 09:20 AM

I'm super tired, my boobs are killing me, and the office is FREEZING! It's been like this since Thursday and the stupid heat still isn't fixed! :mad::cold:

On the plus side, my department won penny wars to raise money for charity, so this whole week we get to wear whatever we want to work! I'm rocking a sweatshirt and sweatpants/pajama pants ALL WEEK! :excited: No bloated feeling for this girl! :D

Kris2you January 23rd, 2012 09:48 AM

I'm so tired and sick but that's nothing new. Dh also starts 12s tonight, 7 pm to 7 am and that SUCKS! He's in the Air Force.