JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Lack of symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2479609-lack-symptoms.html)

Parker'sMommy January 23rd, 2012 08:24 PM

Lack of symptoms

Is anybody else lacking in the pregnancy symptoms department?

With my first pregnancy I got my BFP at 12DPO and was sick starting the next day. I had morning sickness from the minute I got up until the minute I went to bed and was sooooo exhausted.

This pregnancy I do not feel anything. A few random cramps here and there...but other than that nada :sneak: I am starting to get worried. If anything I feel better than before pregnancy...I have more energy and have been in a great mood daily. I keep taking pregnancy tests every day to convince myself that I am really pregnant.

PiXeYstyx January 23rd, 2012 08:49 PM

Re: Lack of symptoms

Yup, that's me. No sickness which I'm glad because I couldn't stand to feel sick all the time. I get some cramping/lower back pain from time to time, and I have some what of an increased appetite but that's it. Nothing else. TBH if I didn't get a BPF or notice my Period was late I would never have suspected being pregnant. I had more symptoms at this point when I was pregnant with DD so it's making me wonder if I'm this is a boy lol

Parker'sMommy January 23rd, 2012 08:54 PM

That is funny because I keep telling myself this must be a girl for the same reasons!

Congratulations on quitting smoking by the way!! I am still really struggling and smoke one here and there. I feel such guilt! It was so easy to quit as soon as I got my BFP with my son...I don't know what my problem is this time.

PiXeYstyx January 23rd, 2012 09:08 PM

Haha that is funny, I am hoping it's a girl again bc it would make things so much easier for us right now if it were.
Oh another symptom I have been having I keep forgetting it's even a symptom is extreme Irritability. Everything sets me off anymore.

Thanks, I never smoked much to begin with, was a casual smoker. If there wasn't extra money I never bought them, if I did I would. Also a pack would last me a week because I would only have 1-2 before and after work. Never smoked when I I'm home. I Quit fully with DD up until I was 5 months pregnant. Then my father passed away and that was it. I started up again until DD was born. I felt bad for doing it but it was my stress reliever but I still only had the 1-4 a day depending on how I felt. But it's been like that off and on since I had her. But this time I'm determined to be done for good. I hated it because it's such a bad habit. But it was the only one I ever had and I didn't do it often I didn't think it was so bad. But I'm tired of sneaking around too bc DF never knew I did it while pregnant with DD or even after, he thought when I quit I did for good because I just hid it from him. I'm doing good right now, haven't had any major cravings yet, I hope I don't either lol

Hope you can do it this time around. I know it's hard and its easier to do it when your ready.

JulieMc January 23rd, 2012 09:32 PM

Don't worry...be glad!

With my first, I didn't have it too bad... I was super tired and hungry all the time. Baby #2 was much worse. This one seems sooo much easier. But the difference could be I get a bit more rest (which is funny to say with a 2yr old and a 1yr old lol) because I'm not working full time.

This time I just have the hunger, but no nausea worth speaking of. I get tired earlier in the day. I had the extreme irritability for a few weeks there, but *knock on wood* that seems to be passing..yay.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 January 23rd, 2012 11:10 PM

I have been really concerned because I haven't had morning sickness. With all of my other pregnancies I had it awful by now. My first appointment isn't until next month, so that doesn't make me feel any better. I have had nausea occasionally; but nothing to the point that I felt the need to throw up.

My breasts aren't sore, only the nipple area. My emotions are going crazy and I have had quite a few crying spells. I am always hungry but when I eat a meal I feel overfull. I feel tired and exhausted most of the day. I definitely have developed the forgetfulness, lol. I went into the store to get a money order I've been meaning to get for a week and knew exactly how much it needed to be. Only to get back in my car and realize I got one for the wrong amount. My husband had to remind me how much it was supposed to be for. I had to go right back in and get another. My taste buds are also changing. Normally my favorite drink is Diet Dr.Pepper, now it tastes completely different. Oh well, I have to stop drinking so much caffeine anyway!

I'll still feel much better once I see the doctor and get the confirmation that everything is well!!

writerchick324 January 24th, 2012 04:47 AM

I don't have any nausea either! I felt a few waves of sickness when I was right at like 4 weeks 3 days or something but that's it. Sometimes my tummy will feel a little upset-almost like I had too much caffeine on an empty stomach, but not really sick.

I was worried about it! I told my nurse I didn't like not having symptoms for a first timer and was worried that all sorts of things were wrong, especially since I was still having cramping! She ran a beta on me yesterday, and I was 29,876. So I think I am in the clear. ha ha!

But just wanted to share that so you don't feel scared about it. :) And I quit smoking too! I just told myself it wasn't an option. Having PCOS getting pregnant is already hard, and I didn't wanna ruin my chances with it. Right when I found out I was prego, I was a non-smoker. Never smoked again! although I do have dreams about it sometimes! ha ha!

Lyz January 24th, 2012 05:10 AM

I was just having this conversation yesterday. With my first, I was sick from the moment I saw two lines (not throw up sick but sever nausea which I think is worse!) This one, I felt yucky the first week but now I just feel a bit more hungry, my nips are sore and I'm tired during the day. I POAS last night because I was feeling down and sure enough, that second line showed up before the pee made it completely across the stick haha!!

curlygirl77 January 24th, 2012 05:12 AM

With my first two children, I had no symptoms whatsoever. In fact, with the first I couldn't believe I was pregnant, because I didn't feel even a tiny bit different until I was about four months along and started to show. Everyone said I was lucky. With my third pregnancy I got queasiness, but with my fourth pregnancy, I was so sick and dizzy, and that one ended in miscarriage at 9 weeks! So I definitely don't think symptoms are an indication of a healthy pregnancy. Some people are just fortunate and their bodies adapt to the hormones better. My cousin, who is about ready to have her baby, had no symptoms at the beginning, but started to get really bad morning sickness at 17 weeks lol. She was really bummed!

hotjai21 January 24th, 2012 08:47 AM

Yep no sickness here either. I do pee a lot and my bbs are growing and a scary rate haha! But nothing else. Oh other then bloat. I was sick with both of my girls early on so this is weird for me!

momma_d January 24th, 2012 08:52 AM

I was joking last night with DH about I would be happy if I spent the next month feeling as great as I do now! My only really noticable symptoms are being super hungry & thirsty more than usual and getting tired easily. Other than that, I feel awesome! I am hoping and praying that if I get ms again this time that I can tolerate it better than last time since I'm more prepared!

twoboys January 24th, 2012 11:13 AM

My symptoms come and go!!