JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Pets reaction to your pregnancy. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2479938-pets-reaction-to-your-pregnancy.html)

NYCgirl January 24th, 2012 12:50 PM

Pets reaction to your pregnancy.

Piggy backing off a comment on another thread. I was wonder if you wanted to share how your pets are reacting (if at all) with you now being pregnant?

momma_d January 24th, 2012 01:03 PM

Re: Pets reaction to your pregnancy.

Our cat has been hanging all over me purring and clingy. It's driving me crazy. With DD my cat at the time didn't start acting weird until the end of my pregnancy.

twoboys January 24th, 2012 01:04 PM

I honestly dont even think they can tell :lol:

Moldovandish January 24th, 2012 01:08 PM

With DD's pregnancy my cats used to sit with me and on my lap a lot, especially one of them. Now with DD around and wanting to constantly grab them, they only come out at night and I haven't noticed a difference yet.

.Nikki. January 24th, 2012 03:14 PM

My one cat, Tobie keeps laying on my tummy...or me....he keeps checking on me, and our other car, Waldo, keeps meowing at me all freaking day like he wants something, but he has everything....so i pick him up and he purrs. they know something is up...i hope that is a good sign that baby is going to stick

DaniM0820 January 24th, 2012 03:42 PM

My oldest dog Tucker hasn't been acting very different. For the most part she just does her own thing.

The youngest, Baxter, has been a bit more cuddly, but she's usually like that. I'm not sure if she knows anything or is just starved for attention. The problem is when she's cuddling and decides to pounce on one of the other dogs.. She uses my belly as a trampoline the stinker.

The middle dog, Chester, has always been up my butt and follows me everywhere. But NOW it's worse (I didn't think it was possible...) she is more cuddly, cries if I shut her out of a room, waits for me outside of every room, never leaves my side... A bit annoying but still cute :)

Panda January 24th, 2012 06:49 PM

Well I have two kitties :) Roberto which is the oldest he has been much more vocal and has been following me around the house which is not really characteristic of him he is the shy one.

My second kitty Alejandro has allways been clingy and follows me around the house but now omg he sits when i sit stand when i stand and when i sleep he is right next to me alll night and lately he has been putting his face in mine in the middle of the night ... i guess to wake me up and make sure im ok he like nudges me lol its sooo cute and super annoying i dont know if im tired cause im pregnant or that my cat wont let me sleep any more lol...:D:D:D

Sherry777 January 24th, 2012 08:06 PM

We have chinchillas. I don't think they can tell. :p

Grlsshp9 January 24th, 2012 09:03 PM

It is so wild that you made this a topic because I have been talking about this to my mother. My Pit Bull is very lovable anyways, but she has been cuddling with me every night now, and when I'm watching a movie or something she will come over and just lay her head down on my stomach! It is the sweetest thing. She is also very very protective of me now. DH is scared to touch me when she is around. Lol