JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   She can't take much more of this, Captain! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2487405-she-cant-take-much-more-captain.html)

SandyBeachSomewhere February 9th, 2012 10:06 AM

She can't take much more of this, Captain!

The hormones are finally starting to get to me. You know those hormones that severely lower your tolerance for idiocy, stupidity, and general ignorance? Yeah, those. And when those hormones start to REALLY flare, I even lose my brain-mouth filter, that tells me "This person is a total moron, but I should just let it go." No, there is NO letting it go.

This is a dangerous time for me, and always the tell tale indicator that I'm pregnant (to anyone who knows me, anyways). I don't think I'm gonna be able to hide this pregnancy until 12 weeks, lol. I have too many annoying people in my life!

RunningMommyTo5 February 9th, 2012 10:11 AM

Re: She can't take much more of this, Captain!

LOL!!!!! Although, I know it's no laughing matter for you, really.

I'm on the same road. Luckily my mom knows because I literally bit her head off over something so stupidly small last week. I apologized, but thankfully she had already let it go b/c she knew it was my crazy preggo hormones. DH knows to mind his p & qs, too...I try to avoid too much social interaction this early in pregnancy for this very reason. Thankfully my best friend is very understanding that I don't want to hurt her unintentionally, so I keep my distance until my crazys settle down.

Praying this tri FLIES by and that all of our sickness, and hormones calm soon!

Panda February 9th, 2012 10:32 AM

OMG i am in the same boat my BullS*** tolerance is all most non existent now.

Mrs_Crystal_K February 9th, 2012 10:41 AM

Me too! It's not just stupid people, but I have 0 patience right now. I wasn't happy with how my step-daughter cleaned her room last night; I felt my blood pressure going up and was about to fly off the handle, but I didn't want to do that to her, so I just walked downstairs and told DH to "go handle it".

3Sapphires February 9th, 2012 10:46 AM

I am dreading going back to choir practice next week just for this reason, the group annoys me to begin with, add these raging hormones and I am going to go ape *&^% on them! LOL

momma_d February 9th, 2012 10:47 AM

Yup. I'm there too. I'm usually really calm and mellow and I am super super snappy and irritable lately. It doesn't help that I feel like crap, which just exacerbates it.