JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   vivid dreams (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2488090-vivid-dreams.html)

Moldovandish February 10th, 2012 04:48 PM

vivid dreams

I've been having lots of dreams lately and they seem very real. I feel like I dream all night long. Anyone else?

amazing_love February 10th, 2012 04:54 PM

Re: vivid dreams

Yes but i always dream like that. Last night I dreamt two of my family members died. It felt so real and devastating. thank goodness it was only a dream!

Parker'sMommy February 10th, 2012 05:19 PM

Me too! I dream pretty much all night long and they are so real they stay with me for hours after I get up for the day. Early this morning I dreamed that my husband and a group of his friends robbed a bank and then they all turned on him and framed him for it. I was so upset my whole morning was ruined :rolleyes:

3Sapphires February 10th, 2012 07:27 PM

I haven't had many yet, but the ones I have had are very vivid.

mrs.a February 10th, 2012 07:42 PM

YES! Last night I had a sex dream about my boss, who is NOT attractive in the least. AWKWARD!

jennylynnf February 10th, 2012 08:49 PM

funny

MJTKNT February 10th, 2012 11:15 PM

I've started dreaming vividly- and really strangely- in the last three days. I don't usually dream, especially not when I've not had much sleep...but lately I have been even though I've been exhausted.

Stepp_Ann February 11th, 2012 04:08 AM

I have also had super vivid dreams lately. The weird thing is my dreams are so stupid and pointless. I dream of simple everyday stuff. Like last night I dreamed my neighbor came over to borrow the pressure washer and I was just standing there showing her how to use it. Just kinda weird cause that's how they have all been lately.

MrsTiffy February 11th, 2012 08:16 AM

Yes, it is so annoying to me. Most of the time it is bad dreams. Last night was the first good dream I had since I got pregnant. In my dream I made it to 39 weeks before I went into labor!! Since I had my last baby 7 weeks early that dream was a really good dream.

momma_d February 11th, 2012 10:48 AM

YES! They are so real and crazy and weird and have a lot of sexual orientation most of the time! :shhh:

Moldovandish February 11th, 2012 03:44 PM

yeah, mine are close to reality as well, but some weird too.. I took a nap with DD this afternoon and wound up having a sex dream about DH LOL It felt good in the dream, but I'm not at all up to anything in real life;)

Bobb February 12th, 2012 01:48 PM

I counted 4 dreams last night. 2 are blurry, but one was surely a sex dream about DH. :wub: thank God, it's not my boss, I'd look at him funny tomorrow at work :D
The other one I remember was a very elaborate "it's the end of the world" dream, with me walking on the street with one of my bff's holding hands and the sky turned black with enemy planes and we could clearly see small round bombs dropping near us. And I remember turning to her, squeezing her hand and saying: we will die now. But to my surprise, we just stayed alive and kept moving on a path of stones with water all around us. At first, we couldn't see in the dark, the path was thin and stones were missing but after some insecure steps we could easily see our way and the patch was full with stones. I hope this means something good for her. Maybe it's nothing, but I'll surely be happy to hear some great :baby: news from her soon. :heart: