JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   To Do List (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2508827-to-do-list.html)

Jakaira s Mom April 1st, 2012 06:52 PM

To Do List

Whats next on your to do list? Small goal? large goal?

Well_Okay April 1st, 2012 06:57 PM

Re: To Do List

Crib should be here this week so my goal is to build it.

kemper2.0 April 1st, 2012 07:33 PM

Paint the freaking bed in her room! It's been on my to do list for quite some time, but I can't do it myself and DH stays pretty busy :(

After that I can dress the bed (put the new comforter, bedskirt, shams, etc on), put together crib and dresser, start putting her clothes away and decorating the room. Thankfully the only to do things I need to get done all have to do with the nursery! I guess we need to tour the hospital as well, but I'm in no hurry for that really.

Starr33 April 1st, 2012 07:44 PM

Sooooo many things to do, that I do not even know where to begin!!!

THE angry uterus April 1st, 2012 08:08 PM

We have to just start. So the first/next thing is to move, then we will set up the crib and I'll start organizing from there.

shanrock512 April 2nd, 2012 05:10 AM

To find someone who will actually be able to match my paint colors! These paint colors are turning into quite a fiasco! I'm feeling very stuck with this goal because I can't move on until I have the right paint colors and can actually paint the nursery! Hopefully this weekend! :)

sunny April 2nd, 2012 05:29 AM

wall art, wash the cloth diapers, wash the pump parts/milk storage tubes etc...wash car seat insert and put car seat in, think that is about it!

gratefulmama April 2nd, 2012 08:59 AM

We have his room pretty much set up, but now I need to organize his clothes in his chest of drawers and closet. Then, I'll be mostly done with everything! We've been doing projects here and there since November, so it feels good to not have anything big on the list.

Krisztina April 2nd, 2012 04:34 PM

Finish the baby blanket i've knitted, and have hubby paint something above the crib...
And by a coosleeper....like now!! Lol

Bookish April 2nd, 2012 04:40 PM

:rofl::bitenail::blink::sneak:

Mystixism April 2nd, 2012 06:26 PM

I am supposed to have a list?? :lol: I just kind of do stuff as it comes to me. I think our next big purchase will be a bunk bed (my DH is insisting that boys should have a bunk bed :lol:) for my sons room so we can get him acclimated to that big boy bed and move the crib to the nursery.

mommy2lilmen April 3rd, 2012 01:09 AM

short/long term goal ` Move my toddler to his brothers room. His crib is in there and waiting, hes in Kades crib right now, its mommy who isnt ready

Short ~ install window shade in other room

Long term ~ ... wait for baby lol

MissMeliss0522 April 3rd, 2012 06:06 AM

I need to get my diaper and wipes stash together, get some extra crib sheets and a few more sleepers. Get the upstairs bedrooms organized, and start planning some freezer meals for when I have this baby boy! :)

nikerbokers April 3rd, 2012 09:08 AM

Pick out a pediatrician! Also, start a diaper stash.

wanting#2 April 3rd, 2012 11:09 AM

Clean out bedroom (moved everything from babies room to our room) so we can set up bassinet in our room. Figure out what we still need after baby shower and get final touches done to her room.

LuvLuvmyfamily April 3rd, 2012 11:53 AM

So we just moved and my room is a disaster. That's where he will be, so my goal this weekend is to get my room put together and get his crib up! we'll see its going to be busy with easter and all, but thats my short term goal. then get addresses for my sis for the baby shower she is planning for me next month! After baby shower then I can see what we are still going to need.

Katie7690 April 3rd, 2012 03:02 PM

I still need to do...everything! Sad to say prepping for the baby is kind of getting put on the back burner as I focus on finishing up student teaching and graduating in May...after that I have to move in with SO and then I'll be sitting around his house doing nothing all day...plenty of time to prep for baby! Another factor is that we are waiting to buy things until after my baby shower, since a lot of relatives are wanting to buy our big things for us. So after that, we can figure out what we still need. I just want to get school finished so I can focus on getting myself and the house ready for the little man!