JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend wrap up (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2508932-weekend-wrap-up.html)

3Sapphires April 2nd, 2012 05:53 AM

Weekend wrap up

Do anything exciting this weekend?

Lyz April 2nd, 2012 06:03 AM

Re: Weekend wrap up

Saturday was a CRAZY day! We had brunch for my stepmoms birthday, then we road a train with the easter bunny, then went a friends house for an egg coloring party, and THEN I went to dinner with my old grad school friends. I was exhausted beyond belief.

Yes was seious recoop day. Both Bella and I were tired and just hung out...my parents came over for dinner which was nice.

MrsTiffy April 2nd, 2012 06:07 AM

We got a bunch of stuff for our yard, and cleaned house this weekend. I am absolutely in love with our new patio set.

3Sapphires April 2nd, 2012 06:30 AM

WE had a fairly busy weekend,

Saturday I managed to finally sell something I listed on craigslist. Then it was Children's day at the mall, they had free bounce houses and stuff.

Sunday, DH and my oldest went the Antietam battlefield, while Nate and I went to sunday school - it was the Easter party day...

Then in the afternoon, we went to an easter egg hunt that a lady at the church hosts. Then I made dinner really quick and I had to leave to go sing with the Choir.

nroundtr April 2nd, 2012 06:31 AM

We started our baby registry! We had to go to the "big city" to do it and got to have dinner with a really good friend that we don't see very often, so it was really great!

MJTKNT April 2nd, 2012 06:53 AM

Saturday we flew into O'hare from our vacation in the Keys. Drove home, put stuff away, had a pedicure, went grocery shopping, made dinner, and went to bed! Yesterday we worked in the yard- which REALLY needed it. We still have a lot to do, but it's to a point that DS can actually play without tripping on sticks, and we can get some new grass seed down.

RunningMommyTo5 April 2nd, 2012 07:38 AM

We had my middle DS's 4th birthday party Saturday, and it went great! He had such a great time which always makes me happy!!! That wore me out, but thankfully, my parents took the boys after the party so I could nap uninterrupted and rest. DH and I went to a nice dinner by ourselves and got to spend the night with each other!!!! I LOVE our date nights!

Sunday we went to church, and I am so excited to say that my aunt and 2nd cousin joined us. My dad hadn't seen his sister in YEARS, so this was a really special thing. And, my 2nd cousin, who's 14, said he'd like to come back next week for Easter Sunday and as much as he can after that. Praise the Lord!!!!