JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   So this has me nervous and not trying to give details but (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2509151-so-has-me-nervous-and-not-trying-to-give-details-but.html)

Kasey36 April 2nd, 2012 12:39 PM

So this has me nervous and not trying to give details but

I just wanna know if I am the only one who has this..... So after I am with my husband well in the grown up way :tmi: it feels like the baby will ball up and I guess contract for lack of a baby word, does anybody else have this? Thanks for any and all thoughts! :smile:

Repti.Mom April 2nd, 2012 12:54 PM

Re: So this has me nervous and not trying to give details but

You mean after you have sex. Which is how the baby got in there by the way, not really tmi on a due date board. Sex causes contractions of the uterus, the baby isn't balling up, your uterus is contracting, it's normal. If it's too painful then contact your doctor or avoid sex until baby is born.

proudmomtoEthan April 2nd, 2012 01:06 PM

Agree with ^poster, that will normally happen after dtd (doing the deed) It can be intense if you have orgasim too. Like she said if it is too painful all your ob.

YumPickles April 2nd, 2012 02:04 PM

After orgasm I always feel like my uterus has tightened all up. It only lasts a few minutes.

I would only worry if it is severe pain, long lasting, or was followed by bleeding (though light spotting can happen after sex, since you are all engorged and sensitive down there. Tearing happens more readily)

Don't worry about the tmi or vocabulary. Everyone here has had sex at least once:)

amazing_love April 2nd, 2012 02:09 PM

I agree its nothing to worry about. I had contractions alot after DTD with my last pregnancy. Completely normal :)

momma_d April 2nd, 2012 02:13 PM

I second what everyone else has said! Trust me, that was a PG post compared to some things I have seen on boards!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 April 2nd, 2012 02:37 PM

Yep, I agree as well. That is completely normal :)

Kasey36 April 2nd, 2012 04:20 PM

Ok thanks guys!! :) Sorry I am new here and I did not wanna come out and just say to much and get kicked off....:) I do not have any bleeding after we dtd and no it does not really hurt just tightens up for a few seconds and then it goes away! :) I was 27 when I had my first son and I did not seem to worry about much but dang I am 36 now and I seem to worry all the time!! lol

Jessy_Ree April 3rd, 2012 08:08 AM

Yea..normal..but I can't believe ya'll still feel like doing it...DH and I only DTD one time after our DD was born and that led to the conception of this baby..and its so not happening again until this child is in college..LOL

palmetto_moon April 3rd, 2012 01:36 PM

I agree with everyone else. My uterus contracts and gets really tight and hard feeling after sex or an orgasm as well.