JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   100 Days until our Baby Firefly arrives!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2509489-100-days-until-our-baby-firefly-arrives.html)

sunny April 3rd, 2012 06:20 AM

100 Days until our Baby Firefly arrives!!!!

:o Cannot believe it yet I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore and know this is the hardest part now, these last 3 months of getting HUGEEEEE :eek:

So excited for this little one to arrive though!!!

kemper2.0 April 3rd, 2012 06:32 AM

Re: 100 Days until our Baby Firefly arrives!!!!

:cheer: :excited: It still feels like foreverrr to me!

MissMeliss0522 April 3rd, 2012 07:38 AM

you know whats freaky to me!? i am having a c-section for the previa and they do it around 37 weeks... that means I'm looking at having baby in 10 weeks.... thats FREAKY!!! lol

sunny April 3rd, 2012 08:48 AM

Haha yes it is Melissa! But yeah I was looking at my ticker thing on either this site or another one I am on and it was over 100 days but then I put the date of my c-section into a countdown thing last night and it said 101 which makes today 100 days cannot believe it! I am so ready yet not ready at all at the same time if that makes sense?hahah

MissMeliss0522 April 3rd, 2012 08:53 AM

omg it does! when i think about it, and actually your post completely put this in prospective for me today I'm like omg there so much left to do! haha but at the same time, I'm going to be so ready to meet him and hold him!

Well_Okay April 3rd, 2012 08:54 AM

:o Oh wow!

sunny April 3rd, 2012 08:55 AM

Are your girls excited? What are their ages again? I think my oldest is def excited but my 2 year old doesn't quite get it haha....she sure will once this invader arrives though! YIKES! hahaha

MissMeliss0522 April 3rd, 2012 09:07 AM

They are 8,5, and 3. The oldest 2 are very excited to have a new baby brother coming!
The youngest SEEMS to be excited, We took all 3 girls to our last u/s and it really made it real for the 3 year old. She kept saying "Aww my baby"

Our girls and this one will all be pretty close in age. Having them be "as involved as they could" made things easier for them. Actually it helped with potty training too :)

ohfiddleheads April 3rd, 2012 10:10 AM

It hasn't really sunk in with me yet because I don't feel all that pregnant and I'm not uncomfortable yet either. But, yeah, I guess it is coming faster than I think. At the moment I'm more excited about saying adios to work for a year and that's happening less than three months. I think once I'm no longer working and basically sitting around waiting for Hannah to arrive I'll start to antsy.

sunny April 3rd, 2012 10:39 AM

I agree! It has gone by pretty fast with staying busy at work this time around but I was over weight to begin with so yeah I am starting to get uncomfy now for sure :( I am excited to lose baby weight plus all the pre-baby weight for sure! hahahaa....

1 year off, sooooo jealous!

Sheena Beena April 3rd, 2012 12:45 PM

It's definitely sneaking up on me! I've been stressing about this move and my flight so bad, that time is flying by! I really need to get on the ball and start calling doctors in the states soon lol

Katie7690 April 3rd, 2012 04:22 PM

It's definitely flying by! I can't believe there's only 87 days to my due date! There's still so much to do!

Krisztina April 3rd, 2012 04:40 PM

Its sneaking upon me as well!! Im ok for most days, so will just try to enjoy the last months,and get her room and stuff ready , i guess. Especially because i doubt we would have more kiddos...:)