JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   my subconcious... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2521781-my-subconcious.html)

3Sapphires May 2nd, 2012 05:57 AM

my subconcious...

I Think is helping me get ready to hear "boy"

I have had 2 boy dreams in the last few nights. Now if only the dream about the IRS giving me $6357 would come true!

ahaha!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 May 2nd, 2012 06:42 AM

Re: my subconcious...

Lol! The only dream I had that involved this baby during this pregnancy was me at the hospital after I had just delivered a very handsome baby boy. DH kept saying how handsome he was but he also kept leaving the hospital for I have no idea what.

Point is, I'm having a girl :) I have heard that women often have the opposite sex from what they dream. I don't know how accurate that is. I can't remember what my dreams were when I was pregnant with my first 4!

OatmealKisses May 2nd, 2012 06:49 AM

I had a dream I was having a girl when I was pregnant with my son.
Also had a dream Jace was going to have blue eyes and tons of hair. Hubby has blue eyes and I had tons of hair when I was born.
Well, he has brown eyes and still almost no hair at 7 months.

Maybe I should just always assume the exact opposite of what my dreams say. Only dream I had with this one is that I'm having tripulets.

Kierasmom May 2nd, 2012 07:16 AM

I had two dreams that I was having a boy the night before my gender scan. Must have been intuition.

3Sapphires May 2nd, 2012 07:20 AM

I did dream my boys were girls, so I had hoped that the same would be true this time when I had boy dreams.

I think my mind is trying to help me get ready to hear "it is definitely a boy" blah... not so much intuition, so i've already been told it is probably a boy...

curlygirl77 May 2nd, 2012 11:19 AM

Aww I'm really rooting for you that the Dr was wrong and that you get your girl after all!

Mommy to 3 boys May 2nd, 2012 02:46 PM

I had a couple dreams that I was having a boy and thought the same thing. I was preparing myself to hear boy because I was so confused over the dreams. I'm still hoping for you to join team pink!

MrsTiffy May 2nd, 2012 03:14 PM

When is your next ultrasound? I hope it is soon so you can at least set your mind at ease.

3Sapphires May 2nd, 2012 07:56 PM

as of now it is scheduled for the 23rd, but I am trying to get a referral to a pernatologist, if that goes through it could be later....