JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   **October Roll Call** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2579823-october-roll-call.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 October 1st, 2012 07:44 PM

**October Roll Call**

Wow, it is already October!!

Your Name:

Baby's Name:

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age:

Share a few things about your precious baby:

GiftsfromGod October 1st, 2012 09:25 PM

Re: **October Roll Call**

Your Name: Ruth

Baby's Name: Faith

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/12 She'll be 3 weeks on Wednesday

Share a few things about your precious baby: She's a sweetie. She's really only fussy for an hour or so before bedtime. Her brothers and sister love her.

Sagga02 October 1st, 2012 09:36 PM

Your Name: Yolanda

Baby's Name: Macaean

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: August 22nd, will be 6 weeks old on Wednesday.

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is really such a sweet, smiley baby. He does have more of a spunky side then his brother did, he tells you just what he wants when he wants it :)

jojo2bee October 2nd, 2012 12:42 AM

Your name: JoLina

Baby's name: Matthew

Baby's birth date and current age: Sept 14, 18 days so 2 weeks 4 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is such a funny baby! he makes so many faces and has so many little sounds haha like when he sneezes but a sneeze dosent come out he does the cutest little sound ever! He has been doing awesome with BF and only crys when hes hungry. and he likes to pee on daddy all the time when he changes his diaper ha ha

mommysoon October 2nd, 2012 05:05 AM

Your Name: Jennifer

Baby's Name: Gavin

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/12- 2 weeks 6 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is so mellow, but he's the noisiest baby I've ever met! He snores, squeaks, and grunts constantly, whether asleep or awake.

Angelamomtomany October 2nd, 2012 05:22 AM

Your Name: Angela

Baby's Name: Naomi

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/24 1 month, 1 week, 1 day

Share a few things about your precious baby: She has started smiling...big sweet dimpled smiles. She is a very noisy sleeper. She is high needs.

3Sapphires October 2nd, 2012 05:23 AM

Your Name: Ami

Baby's Name: Lincoln

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/5 - can't believe he will be a month old on friday!

Share a few things about your precious baby: his eyes are getting bluer and bluer every day, he has started burping on his own or with little help, and we are getting 6-7 hour stretches of him sleeping at night!

MrsTiffy October 2nd, 2012 05:55 AM

Your Name:Tiffany

Baby's Name: Maura

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/11 3 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby: Dh calls her the little boss lady. She will be happy one second, and then the next second she will be super mad. There isn't any middle ground with that. All my other kids had early warning fussing before they got really mad. She doesn't do that. She just gets mad. Lol.

Starstrydergrrl October 2nd, 2012 07:06 AM

Your Name: Jakkie

Baby's Name: Mica

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 13/09, 19 days old

Share a few things about your precious baby: Peaceful, sweet and sleeps like a champ. Makes the most amazing grunty sounds to her daddy lol and the scariest ones when she sees a nipple at feeding time.

DaniM0820 October 2nd, 2012 07:35 AM

Your Name: Dani

Baby's Name: Jordan

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9-13; 2 weeks, 5 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: Jordan has been such a happy and fairly easy baby! He only cries when he's hungry and he's been eating like a champ! He is even becoming more interested in some of his toys, so we love play time :)
Last night he slept in 5 hour stretches and only woke up once at 2:30 :thumbsup:

Stepp_Ann October 2nd, 2012 08:00 AM

Your Name: Stephanie

Baby's name: Brady

Birthdate and age: September 11th. 3 weeks today

Brady Man is the piece of our life we didn't even know was missing. He has 3 sisters who can't do enough for him, a daddy who always wants to hold him and is always talking to him. He is a demanding little thing. He wants to be fed every 1 1/2 hours on the dot but no need to watch the clock he will let you know when it's time. He also is quick to let you know the minute he wets or poops his diaper because he wants it off imeditly. His favorite thing is boobies and baths with mom or his morning showers with dad. We don't wash him every time he just loves being in the water.

amazing_love October 2nd, 2012 09:03 AM

Your Name: Krista

Baby's Name: Kylie

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: September 2, 1 month old today! :)

Share a few things about your precious baby: She likes being held but will also be content by herself as long as she's well rested. She gets super fussy when tired and the most difficult thing we've dealt with is times when she won't let me put her down for naps. She also gets super fussy every evening. I wouldn't call her an "easy" baby but she sleeps very well at night so it makes it much easier for me since i'm well rested. She makes grumpy expressions all the time, it cracks me up. She has smiled (for real) but usually just looks unsure of everything. She goes from being content to upset within a minute and definitely has a set of lungs on her!

squiligi October 2nd, 2012 09:06 AM

Your Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Riley

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/2/11 - 4 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby: He makes more noise while he's asleep than when he's awake. He's such an easy baby. I love him so much!

http://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...6eff83fbad.jpg

smashley8 October 2nd, 2012 09:56 AM

How long do we have to check in? I'll do it after my little one is finally here. :)

silver11princess October 2nd, 2012 10:37 AM

Your Name: jessica

Baby's Name: Regan

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 9/18/12 - 2 weeks

Share a few things about your precious baby: he's so easy going and looks just like his pop-pop did as a baby!! I'm sad that 2 weeks have passed already.

morethanamom4 October 2nd, 2012 02:25 PM

Your Name: Krissy

Baby's Name: Logan

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: 8/19/12, 6 weeks 2 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: He has amazing neck strength. He can hold his head up for quite a while. And he actually doesn't mind tummy time. My favorite time of day is when he falls asleep for "bedtime" and we're snuggling.

hotjai21 October 2nd, 2012 03:05 PM

Your Name: Jessica

Baby's Name:Rylen

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age:9-22 1wk 3d

Share a few things about your precious baby: She is the easiest baby ever! By far the easiest out of the 3! Even her cry isnt very loud. Shes so calm and easy going. She loves her daddy! She wakes up every evening when he gets home. She sleeps typically in 3hr stretches but we have had a few longer ones mixed in. Shes the 1st one that sleeps in something other then my bed lol. We have a play pen that has a newborn sleeper thing that snaps in it and thats where she is for now. I must admit although I sleep so much better not having her in there I do miss newborn snuggles lol So I occasionally bring her in bed with me after dh leaves in the morning hehe. Shes a great eater! She does stuff herself quite often at bedtime and ends up puking up about an ounce or so. I prepare for it though and have an extra burp rag ready.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 October 2nd, 2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashley8 (Post 26601568)
How long do we have to check in? I'll do it after my little one is finally here. :)

That is perfectly fine, Ashley!!!

GeekLover11 October 2nd, 2012 03:53 PM

Your Name: Ashley

Baby's Name: Declan

Baby's Birth Date and Current Age: September 13th.. 2 weeks 5 days

Share a few things about your precious baby: He is such a moose!!He is just such a big boy and will not be fitting into a lot of the smaller clothes soon enough. He loves to be held and watch your facial expressions. Declan is becoming more aware of his surroundings everyday and we love it!!

aquariussweety21 October 2nd, 2012 05:04 PM

I'll do mine when my little guy is here as well :)