JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Snow Suits! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2592459-snow-suits.html)

Carwen*Angel November 6th, 2012 01:26 AM

Snow Suits!

Does your bub have a snow suit to wear this winter?

What's it like?

Sherry777 November 6th, 2012 07:39 AM

Re: Snow Suits!

Thank you Jesus, we left the snow behind in Minnesota!

Mom2JDub November 6th, 2012 07:51 AM

It was 94 degrees F here yesterday, so Jackson's still in short sleeves most of the time. I'm really looking forward to it cooling off, but not to snowsuit weather.

Jessimaaka November 6th, 2012 07:55 AM

I'm picking this up tomorrow for $18 (regular $65 at BRU here), for his carseat.
original bundleme thermaplush | JJ Cole Collections

I am also picking up a fleece jacket for $8.

I had a beautiful blue snowsuit given to me, that we'll be using when we go for walks...its super nice and warm, but does not work with his carseat.

ufmelissa824 November 6th, 2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junie22 (Post 26736824)
It was 94 degrees F here yesterday, so Jackson's still in short sleeves most of the time. I'm really looking forward to it cooling off, but not to snowsuit weather.

Geez Adrienne! It's way colder than that even in FL right now! High of 69 today, low in the 40's. Woohoo, I love fall weather! Although it will probably be back in the 80's next week. It doesn't really stay consistently cool until late December. Obviously we have no need for snow suits either but I've bought a couple fleece jackets.

Carwen*Angel November 6th, 2012 08:57 AM

We have two that we got in a baby sale before she was born. We don't just use them in the snow but whenever it's bitter cold and we're going to be outdoors substantially. She has a Winnie the Pooh one and a fluffy teddy bear one. They're cute.

alicenwonderland November 6th, 2012 11:03 AM

I have a pink down one for walking around outside looks like this (though not the same one) Ralph Lauren Baby Snowsuit, Baby Girls Down Snowsuit - Kids - Macy's , and a brown fleecy "shower cap" style cover for the carseat. Original "Stitched" Cozy Cover - Brown

Remember that snowsuits and bundle me's are not safe for carseats as they interfere with the straps.

TuckrLeesMommy November 6th, 2012 01:50 PM

I have a "fall suit" it's a fleece snow suit but it's thinner. When winter hits I have a thick fleece one that's red and blue and has little bear ears it's stinking cute! But we might be getting an even thicker one depending on the temperature here in the frigid north.

magz88 November 6th, 2012 03:27 PM

We have a 'fall suit' as well, Maddie. Today was the first day he wore it. It was 2 degrees Celsius today.

We have a monkey snow suit and a Winnie The Pooh one for winter. We also have a Bundle Me for over the car seat.

amyinwonderland November 6th, 2012 03:53 PM

It doesn't snow too much here in the South so I don't know if this is considered a snowsuit but I got this one for Rylan for the winter-

Out-N-About Sherpa Pram | Baby Girl Jackets & Outerwear

K.A.T November 7th, 2012 06:59 PM

Not yet, I have to run out and buy one. It got really cold fast and we got a major noreaster snow storm today.

Corrupt November 7th, 2012 07:11 PM

We bought one the other day at a liquidation sale for a steal. It's lavender and truth be told, I'm not entirely sure where I put it....

good thing it's not cold enough to put it to use yet:rolleyes:

magz88 November 7th, 2012 08:24 PM

This is Theo in his 'fall suit' today while we were out.

I don't want to rush winter but it'll be so cute when he is in the big snowsuit. I can't wait to throw him in the snow!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...57814098_n.jpg