JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Bathtimes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2598089-bathtimes.html)

Carwen*Angel November 22nd, 2012 05:22 AM

Bathtimes

Does baby enjoy their bathtime?

Do they enjoy splashing and playing?

Or do they not like being nekkid and cry the whole time?

Mountain~Mama November 22nd, 2012 06:27 AM

Re: Bathtimes

Does baby enjoy their bathtime? No!!

Do they enjoy splashing and playing? Nope

Or do they not like being nekkid and cry the whole time? It's not the nekkid, it's the water.

afwifey09 November 22nd, 2012 07:49 AM

Ava love, love, LOVES being naked! I'm worried about her future, haha!!

I think she likes bath time. She doesn't cry and she kicks like crazy to splash the whole time, but not many smiles and no laughs during it. Maybe cause she's trying to figure out what's going on.

2pinks&ablue November 22nd, 2012 08:18 AM

Hannah LOVES bath time, very different from my other babies at this age!

Corrupt November 22nd, 2012 08:58 AM

LOVES it. sometimes I'll stick her inthe tub if she's extra fussy in the evenings, even if she doesn't need one. She likes to kick and has been trying to figure out the connection between kicks and splashes. She's always happy and full of smiles...until it's time to get out

Jessimaaka November 22nd, 2012 10:08 AM

He LOVES lounging in the water and being nekkid. He's not so much a kicker or splasher though. He also loves getting water dumped on his head, provided it doesn't run into his eyes. He just sits there and relaxes lol. But, he hates getting out, and if I don't wrap him up in a towel quickly and tightly enough, he cries.

magz88 November 22nd, 2012 06:34 PM

Theo is still pretty wary about the bath. He is a little scared. But after a while he relaxes a bit but no splashing or playing or anything.

3littlepiggies November 22nd, 2012 07:12 PM

Luke loves bath time. He never fusses and smiles the whole time. He loves getting dried off and lotion rubbed on him afterwards. He is really smily and chatty during this time. My other kids liked baths but not as much as he does.

aubers68 November 23rd, 2012 08:27 PM

Summer enjoys her baths. She doesn't really kick or splash but she does smile a lot. I think she's still curious about what's going on. You can just see it in her face lol. She LOVES taking baths with me too. I think it's her favorite ;) LOL

AllyssaM November 23rd, 2012 08:37 PM

Adalyn LOVES bath time! She kicks her feet like crazy the entire time. She tries to scoot her butt over to the side of her seat so she can get to all the water, it's funny!