JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Who's already shopping for... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2599369-whos-already-shopping-for.html)

Carwen*Angel November 27th, 2012 04:41 AM

Who's already shopping for...

...6-9 month clothes...?

Either because baby is big enough for them, or to be prepared, or because you're a baby shopaholic lol!

ufmelissa824 November 27th, 2012 05:44 AM

Re: Who's already shopping for...

I am a shopaholic and I've gotten a few 6-9 things even though Emily still fits into some of her 0-3 month stuff, so it will be a while.

one.juniper November 27th, 2012 06:02 AM

We aren't shopping but he is in a lot of 6-9 mo. stuff already. Just had a dac appt and he is 16.5 lbs and 26".

20ghanover November 27th, 2012 06:36 AM

We are solidly in 6 months so I am now shopping for 6-9!

Pinkhighheels27 November 27th, 2012 07:20 AM

Not me. M is still in newborn....no idea when she will fit into 6-9!

rainbowfish November 27th, 2012 09:06 AM

Abby's in them.

Sherry777 November 27th, 2012 10:14 AM

*raises hand*

Pippa is growing faster than expected. Her sister grew really fast, but her brother was on the slower side of average. (He barely wears a size 5, and he turns 7 in two weeks.) Apparently, Pippa is taking after her sister.

We just bought about 15 complete outfits in a size 3-6 months (pants, shirts, matching sweaters, socks, shoes, and hats!) I am really hoping that they fit a while. I am confused by Gymboree's sizing. They jump to 6-12 months after 3-6 months, instead of 6-9 months.

Daddy really is a shopoholic, but I think it is incredibly sweet. He racked up at the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. When her next order ships, I am officially out of closet space. I have already used one of my son's closets and one of my daughter's closets, and an entire 9-cube dresser. :o

mzshell13 November 27th, 2012 11:17 AM

ummm, I've got some 6-9 and 9-12 month clothes, and one 18 month dress. :cool: And Mel is still in 0-3 month clothes, lol. I'm a shopaholic who loves a good sale, and everything I buy can be worn year round. I did the same with my son though I've slowed down a bit since he's older.

Mom2JDub November 27th, 2012 11:23 AM

I bought quite a lot of 6-9 month clothes before he was even born. :p He's actually probably totally set in that size, even though he's not wearing them yet.

And even some 12-month, and like Melanie a couple of 18-month things! I just can't pass up really good deals when it's something unique, so that's the only reason I've already bought 12-month and 18-month things.

He's gaining weight superbly, but he's growing way more in height than he is girth. So 6-9 month clothes swallow him in the middle region, but they're not too bad in the length. Half of his 3-6 month sleepers are too short for him now, but the 6-9 month are too big. So it's just an awkward stage right now.

I'm certain, though, that he'll be in 6-9 month clothes well before he's 6 months old.

aubers68 November 27th, 2012 11:57 AM

Summer has a whole wardrobe up until 12 months. I can't help it. I can't stop buying!! I really hope that she will be able to wear it all because she's growing a little slower then I'd of thought she would when I purchased most of it. We have winter things that are 6-9 months but she is just now fitting in her 3 month clothes with room to grow. (thankfully we have many months of cold weather so it shouldn't be an issue) Having a little girl is killing our bank account. I have a serious problem ladies LOL

magz88 November 27th, 2012 12:59 PM

Ha, ha Aubrey! It's hard when there is so much cute stuff!

Theo is working through the larger 3-6 month stuff since the brands tend to be all different with their sizing. He will probably be in 6-9 in another month or so.

As I have mentioned before Theo was given a ton of clothes from friends and neighbours. He is covered until 2. I think he actually has more 18 month stuff than anything else at this point!

Even though we haven't had to buy clothes we are buying him accessories like socks and hats and things. Rich and I just placed another order for another 5 pairs of baby legwarmers. Rich saw this phoenix pattern and he said we had to order it!

http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...aa269682ee.jpg

AllyssaM November 27th, 2012 01:12 PM

I am a shopaholic, but I haven't really bought her any new clothes recently. She's still fitting comfortably in 3 month stuff and she has a TON of 6 month stuff as hand me downs. I usually don't shop for a new size until she's in it and I see what she needs, mostly because she has the hand-me-downs from sis so I can get away with doing it that way :)

Jessimaaka November 27th, 2012 01:49 PM

He will probably be in 6-9 months by January. My sister bought him a bunch of stuff to give him for Christmas in 6 months from Carters, but she's exchanging them for 9 months! I've been picking up pieces here and there, I tend to buy one size ahead at a time.

newmommysarah November 27th, 2012 02:25 PM

I have Noah's complete 6-9 month wardrobe thanks to a rather large shopping spree in Newcastle with my mother and lots of christmas gift from the rest of the family. I cant wait for him to wear them - i got some lovely warm jumpers and a batman outfit WITH A CAPE omg its going to be so cute!

afwifey09 November 27th, 2012 03:48 PM

Same boat as Adrienne and Aubrey. She has a TON of everything up to 12m and quite a few things up to 24m. She's still in 3m right now, but it's getting short on her.

.kelley. November 28th, 2012 09:53 PM

meeee!!! Tristan currently fits in this size :(

2pinks&ablue November 29th, 2012 08:11 AM

I bought a few things in 6-9 months for Christmas, but for the most part, she has hand meal downs up to size 6 :lol:

Blessed.Life November 29th, 2012 08:18 AM

Micah has stuff going up to 24 months. I am actively shopping 12 months now though because he is about grown out of 3-6 and moving into 6-9 now.

K.A.T November 29th, 2012 09:10 AM

Yeah for a month or two now. That's what fits him best.