JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   December Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2600979-december-roll-call.html)

Carwen*Angel December 1st, 2012 06:20 AM

December Roll Call

Who's here?

Christmas plans?

What have you asked Santa for?

Corrupt December 1st, 2012 06:41 AM

Re: December Roll Call

Who's here? Me

Christmas plans? Fit 2 months worth of to do list into three weeks.

What have you asked Santa for?More gin.

Pinkhighheels27 December 1st, 2012 07:20 AM

Who's here? [COLOR="Red"]Me

Christmas plans? Christmas Eve with DH's father side if the family, Christmas Day with his mother's side (a quick stop by there...his mother is deceased), then my parents

What have you asked Santa for? Nothing this year...I'm telling everyone to forego getting me any gifts.

Mom2JDub December 1st, 2012 07:50 AM

Who's here? I'm here!

Christmas plans? Just the three of us at home. Unlike Thanksgiving, I'm making a valiant effort to make a big meal this time. :D

What have you asked Santa for? Nothing at all. Just happy to have my first Christmas with my little guy.

Jessimaaka December 1st, 2012 08:34 AM

Who's here? Me!

Christmas plans? Christmas Eve at my parents, Christmas morning just the 3 of us, Christmas late lunch at my parents, Christmas day dinner at DH's grandmother's - its going to be busy!

What have you asked Santa for? Nothing, but we need a new mattress for our bed!

irunpink December 1st, 2012 09:00 AM

Who's here? Sophie and Juliette

Christmas plans? staying HOME

What have you asked Santa for? good health/maybe some vitamin c and zinc! :D

magz88 December 1st, 2012 11:39 AM

Who's here? Me

Christmas plans? Celebrating with my brothers and mother the 22-23, Christmas eve and morning just the 3 of us, Christmas dinner at Richard's brother's house.

What have you asked Santa for? My favourite shoes to be resoled. I have a feeling I won't get it unless I keep reminding Rich. :(

newmommysarah December 1st, 2012 01:17 PM

Who's here? Sarah and Noah

Christmas plans? This will be our first Christmas as a family (Noah was a little bubble last year so that doesn't count) so we are planning on staying home, opening gifts, watching old Christmas movies, going for a Christmas walk over to my SIL to give my niece her gift and then home to light a fire and continue eating far to much :) Oh and im going to get drunk because i can this year!

What have you asked Santa for? I have asked for.....
Hunter wellies - and socks
A fleece lined hoodie
An Iphone
A new handbag
Emeli Sande's new album

K.A.T December 1st, 2012 05:00 PM

Who's here? I'm around

Christmas plans? None yet, but we usually got to my brothers the night before or day after. The day of I like to stay home and have the kids enjoy their gifts.

What have you asked Santa for? I want contact lenses and a tens machine. But I really just want some peace and normalcy around my chaotic house.

Mountain~Mama December 1st, 2012 05:16 PM

Who's here? I'm here.

Christmas plans? No plans. We just stay home, do gifts and eat manicotti.

What have you asked Santa for? Happiness! But I'd looooove a new ring from my honey. And an ergo. ;)

AllyssaM December 1st, 2012 06:53 PM

Who's here?Adalyn & I!

Christmas plans? Just the 4 of us. . . We'll Skype with my parents {or just my mom if my dad is working} and maybe brother & SIL while we open presents that morning. DH is gonna make a ham, not sure what I'll make with it. We'll just hang out.

What have you asked Santa for? New undies ;) A single cup coffee maker.

Blessed.Life December 1st, 2012 08:48 PM

Who's here? ME!!!!!

Christmas plans? We are going to my parents, per the usual.

What have you asked Santa for? nothing. I am boring and just excited to spend the day with my baby being a mommy!

Cylence December 1st, 2012 11:12 PM

Who's here? I be here

Christmas plans? Lots & lots of family.... 4 dinners, a cookie party, Dirty Santa, Hubby's work Christmas party.... December usually flies by around here lol

What have you asked Santa for?
A lighting kit (which he brought early), a small camera/video camera, and a sewing machine.

1fabulousfem December 2nd, 2012 01:39 AM

Who's here? moi

Christmas plans? Christmas Eve at my parents, Christmas Day at my brother's. He was born Christmas Day and it's his 40th this year. :)

What have you asked Santa for? Nothing yet. Just so excited to have Finn around this year!!!

ufmelissa824 December 3rd, 2012 07:24 AM

Who's here? Me

Christmas plans? I'm off the 21st through January 2, woohoo!!!! And DH is too so we'll spend the first part of the break in DH's hometown a couple hours away and then come back the day after Xmas and spend the rest of the time here with my family.

What have you asked Santa for? A new Coach bag and a stroller for Em.

Pixie Dust December 3rd, 2012 07:36 AM

Who's here? We are... Shari & Cetch

Christmas plans? We will have Christmas as a family at our house on Christmas day. The the day after Christmas we will host my husband's siblings and their kids.

What have you asked Santa for? I really, really, really want a new camera (Nikon d9). I won't get one because my hubby likes to shop on Christmas eve and ends up just getting me whatever he can find. :(

I have a small wish list with generic things like Suduko book, tropical fish, cooking stuff, warm socks ect because my kids like to get me something and this gives them a direction to shop.

megs120031 December 3rd, 2012 09:11 AM

Who's here?Me and Carli

Christmas plans? my sister and her boyfriend and her kids will be here im super excited

What have you asked Santa for? a necklace and some boots... most everything i asked for was for Carli i want so much for her

aubers68 December 3rd, 2012 09:47 AM

Who's here? We are!

Christmas plans?Spending the day with family

What have you asked Santa for?A new pillow and an amber necklace ;)

acchickpea December 3rd, 2012 01:12 PM

Who's here? I am! :)

Christmas plans? Family dinner and get together....

What have you asked Santa for? For my belly to shrink back to it's normal size pre pregnancy and my road map of a stretch mark belly to disappear... Let's see if there really is a christmas miracle... :P

2pinks&ablue December 3rd, 2012 02:42 PM

Who's here? I am :)

Christmas plans? Christmas morning at home, brunch with my parents, dinner with my grandparents, and dinner with Troy's family on boxing day.

What have you asked Santa for? Camera lenses, a serger, or a cake sprayer.