JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   The Toddler Years (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2609835-toddler-years.html)

Carwen*Angel December 31st, 2012 04:08 AM

The Toddler Years

What are you looking forward to about the toddler years?

What are you NOT looking forward to lol?

Jessimaaka December 31st, 2012 05:34 AM

Re: The Toddler Years

Looking forward to: the things he comes up with, does, says...

Not looking forward to: the things he comes up with, does, says...

:lol: I have no idea what to expect! I know there will be good and not-so-good, I just don't know exactly how it will shake out and what I will really enjoy and what I wont.

LadyCoconut December 31st, 2012 08:31 AM

The independence that comes with having a kid who can spend a day without you.

Not looking forward to the whining and talking back and how much longer everything takes because they want to do everything all by themselves.

K.A.T December 31st, 2012 10:06 AM

I'm looking forward to him really exploring his world. I'm not looking forward to hearing the word NO come out of his mouth.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

Mom2JDub December 31st, 2012 10:15 AM

Looking forward to all the adorable things he'll surely say and just watching him explore his little world.

Not looking forward to how mobile he will be. If he's anything like his father was as a toddler, we're going to have our hands full.

2pinks&ablue December 31st, 2012 11:59 AM

I'm looking forward to watching her learn, and learn how to talk.

I'm not looking forward to the getting into everything :lol:

MosaicWife January 1st, 2013 06:24 AM

Looking forward to it all. I had so much fun with Harper right after she turned one and every year it just gets better. I love babies but I ADORE toddlers. So much fun!

Mrs.Julie January 1st, 2013 10:38 AM

Looking forward to talking!!! And running, jumping playing!
NOT looking forward to the temper tantrum. Blech...hehe

berryblue031 January 2nd, 2013 01:41 PM

Honestly I have a three year old and he is perfect! today when going to bed he told me "I miss you today mommy.. mommy you can't hear me when I'm at preschool"

Though with daddy they have lately been having a shouting match every morning "I DECIDE" to which my husband responds "NO I DECIDE" I have to break them up and say calmly "both of you - boots & jackets NOW"

3littlepiggies January 2nd, 2013 04:17 PM

I'm looking forward to all the funny things he will say & do. Toddlers can be as funny as they are frustrating. Also looking forward to him being potty trained.

Not looking forward to him growing up so fast and all of the things he will get into.