JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Firsts To Look Forward To! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2609842-firsts-to-look-forward-to.html)

Carwen*Angel December 31st, 2012 04:18 AM

Firsts To Look Forward To!

What are you looking forward to most, firsts wise? ;)

Crawling, first words, standing, walking (and falling over), eating new foods, first summer holiday, anything else?

I'm just glad to be off work until at least summer so I get to see all Michaela's. I think I missed out on a lot with Daniel going back to work when he was 4 months old.

Jessimaaka December 31st, 2012 05:42 AM

Re: Firsts To Look Forward To!

First words!

Going to the cottage and seeing him play in the water, go in the boat, and general stuff like that that I did as a kid.

Not looking forward to him being mobile! Right now I can put him down and walk away to go pee. Not sure how this is going to work after!

rainbowfish December 31st, 2012 06:02 AM

Kisses. I loved the first time Nathan decided to kiss us.

paula96 December 31st, 2012 06:16 AM

Looking forward to his first of everything. His first roll over was so exciting. He looks ready to crawl now. So, let's see!

aubers68 December 31st, 2012 06:29 AM

First words! (Better be mama lol)
I'm also super excited to get her in the pool! And even out on a beach in the sand :)

LadyCoconut December 31st, 2012 08:29 AM

Call me Debbie downer but honestly none of it, lol. I loveeeee the newborn phase so each time he hits a new milestone I'm sad and wish it would all slow down. He's sitting up unassisted and I'm like begging him to let me cradle hold him like a little tiny baby. Haha.

K.A.T December 31st, 2012 10:07 AM

All of them. From his first word to his first steps. I want to see them all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

Mom2JDub December 31st, 2012 10:20 AM

Looking forward to each and every one, probably most eager about his first words. :D

2pinks&ablue December 31st, 2012 12:03 PM

All of them, but right now I'm especially looking forward to first words!

She rolled for the first time today!

amyinwonderland December 31st, 2012 05:35 PM

First words especially and I cannot wait to see how she reacts to everything at Walt Disney World.

Pixie Dust December 31st, 2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyCoconut (Post 26919694)
Call me Debbie downer but honestly none of it, lol. I loveeeee the newborn phase so each time he hits a new milestone I'm sad and wish it would all slow down. He's sitting up unassisted and I'm like begging him to let me cradle hold him like a little tiny baby. Haha.

I agree.... I don't want him to grow up! This first year they change so much!

With my other 2 I hated the crawling phase!

Cetch will already say "Mama". I don't think he knows what it means yet but he does know it gets a reaction. Cetch lOVES to be in the kitchen if people are in there. He is afraid he will miss something if he is in the living room. So if DH is holding him and sitting down in the living room and I'm in the kitchen Cetch will yell "mama". He knows this will either get me to come back to him or DH will bring him to the kitchen area.

MosaicWife January 1st, 2013 06:15 AM

First words for obvious reasons considering my first has never spoken and my second didn't talk till she was two. Really hoping Paxton talks earlier than that. After that I'd say sitting up. I love love love it when they sit and study/play with toys. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

magz88 January 1st, 2013 03:10 PM

First words!

Mountain~Mama January 2nd, 2013 05:09 AM

First car ride withOUT her screaming her head off! :glare: :lol:

I'm torn too, she is my last baby so I will never get to experience baby things again but I am looking forward to her sitting up and her first steps.

Blessed.Life January 2nd, 2013 12:44 PM

for Micah to say mama and know what it means