JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Scared need prayers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2614492-scared-need-prayers.html)

Panda January 13th, 2013 09:28 PM

Scared need prayers

I am going to test tomorrow because I think I may be pregnant (I have the mirena iud in place) I have notice that in the last couple of days/ week my tummy has stopped shrinking and now is very bloated at the end of the day (my only pregnancy sign with Aden) and I swear I felt flutters the other night (may have been gas but I don't remember gas) I have prolly freaked myself out because of corse I did dr google and when I got mirena put in they said failure was 1 in 1000 now I am reading 8 in 1000 which is alot more then 1 but not a rediculius amount. I will let you know how it goes I have faith that I would never be dealt anything I can't handle I just feel a little freaked out and small!

Thanks ladies!

aquariussweety21 January 13th, 2013 10:16 PM

Re: Scared need prayers

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things work out for the best. I took one today just to check because i havent sttted af yet but it was negative.

Blessed Mommy Of 5 January 13th, 2013 10:18 PM

I am praying for you that no matter what everything turns out fine. I do remember that Krissy (morethanamom4) said that she had gotten pregnant with an IUD in place and she had Logan and all went well. I know it must be scary for you. I'm praying for you!

KUP!

jojo2bee January 13th, 2013 11:35 PM

Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that all goes the way you want it to! I know yoy will be able to handle whatever the outcome is!

RunningMommyTo5 January 15th, 2013 07:03 AM

Thinking of you!!! Have you tested yet? No matter the result, it will turn out wonderfully!

Panda January 15th, 2013 07:50 AM

I have not tested yet as I did not get a chance to go to the store yesterday without my fiancÚ I don't want him to worry but I am definitely going today!

smashley8 January 15th, 2013 07:55 AM

Thinking of you, please keep us updated!

writerchick324 January 15th, 2013 10:05 AM

I was afraid I was pregnant too and had to take a test (or two!). And I can say that even now I feel flutters, or even movements that feel exactly like a baby moving. I think it's my muscles deep down under my chub twitching, and also gas bubbles. It's funny how I can't remember what a normal tummy feels like now that I have been prego. lol

My test was negative, and I hid mine as well from my fiance! lol