JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2614937-two-for-tuesday.html)

Carwen*Angel January 15th, 2013 03:58 AM

Two for Tuesday

Is your baby wearing the right age clothes, older or younger?

Is your baby wearing predominantly their traditional gender colour (blue or pink) or a mixture?

Sweet_BrownSugr January 15th, 2013 04:00 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

My daughters are both wearing slightly larger clothes....and they are both balls of color! They wear every color and shade in the book! :)

My 14 month old wears 18-24 month clothing and my 7yr old wears size 10 underwear and size 8 clothes.

So, not too much larger but....slightly. :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Jessimaaka January 15th, 2013 04:29 AM

Cam is in 6-9 months and wears everything except pink & purple :)

HippieLove January 15th, 2013 04:48 AM

She wears 3-6 months which is pretty normal for her adjusted age. She is growing out of them quickly. She has a mixture of colours and patterns.

Hopefulpinkangel January 15th, 2013 04:51 AM

She's wearing 3-6 months mostly which is exactly what she should be wearing I guess. She wears whatever we have, stuff we are given & some of her brother's old gender neutral hand-me-downs.

Pinkhighheels27 January 15th, 2013 05:36 AM

We just moved to 0-3...the onesies fit perfectly, but the sleepers are huge! I think she will ale ays be behind in clothing stages.

K.A.T January 15th, 2013 06:21 AM

6-9 months or 6-12 months clothes. Most of his stuff is shades of blue, green, and gray.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner

3littlepiggies January 15th, 2013 06:49 AM

6-9 months. Most of his clothes are blue, brown, gray, red, yellow or green.

2pinks&ablue January 15th, 2013 07:30 AM

She's in 3-6 and 6 months mostly, and she wears just most colours.

TKbunny January 15th, 2013 07:38 AM

Elias can wear some of his 3-6 month onesies still. Even a few 0-3 month pants. He's very skinny for a baby. But he's really long so he's in 6-9 months for footed PJs and sleepers.

As far as colors go, he wears mostly darks or boy colors. Nothing pink or purple in his dresser lol. He has a lot of sports stuff and camo lol. Most of his clothes come from his cousin that's 1 year older and his parents LOVE that stuff, so that's what there is most of.

aubers68 January 15th, 2013 07:52 AM

Summer can fit into a few 3 month things still but typically they are too short. Now that we are using cloth diapers full time we pretty much put her in all her 6 month stuff. It's a little big, but the cloth makes it fit much better. No way it would fit if she has sposies on lol she'd be swimming in it!

She wears a lot of every girly color but recently I discovered she looks really good in a bright blue, accented with pink LOL.

Mom2JDub January 15th, 2013 12:14 PM

He's still mainly in 3-6 month clothes, but he's exclusively in 6-9 month sleepers because he's so tall. I've had to retire some pants and onesies that were too small. I'd say he's pretty average in girth but rather tall... 26.75 inches.

He wears a variety of colors, but they're all pretty boyish. :D