JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Pushchairs (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2617314-pushchairs.html)

Carwen*Angel January 22nd, 2013 12:14 PM

Pushchairs

How long will you keep owlet's current pushchair?

At what age would you think of getting something more lightweight?

AllyssaM January 22nd, 2013 12:22 PM

Re: Pushchairs

I already have a light weight stroller from my oldest - We keep that in the car most the time but Adalyn hardly goes in a stroller still. We have a double that I will probably keep until we leave Island. We don't use it too often, my oldest likes to walk, but it's nice to have when we are out on a walk and I don't want to walk as slow as a snail while I let my oldest walk, too ;)

MosaicWife January 22nd, 2013 12:55 PM

I just swapped the stroller I had since Doc was a baby for a better one I got as a steal at a thrift store. I have an umbrella stroller too that I use for Harper when we go for walks, Doc gets the bigger, heavier stroller and I wear Paxton. I don't know when I'll get rid of this one.

Jessimaaka January 22nd, 2013 01:26 PM

Mmm, I'll probably hold onto this one for a while...not sure how long - I plan to wear #2 while pushing Cam :)

Mrs.Julie January 22nd, 2013 01:30 PM

I love the comfy and heavy graco stroller we have. I dont mind lugging it around at all. Now that shes 6 months and I could go for a proper jog with her, Im going to get a jogging stroller as well.

therevslady January 22nd, 2013 02:03 PM

I don't really plan on getting anything different. What I have is pretty versatile and fits all of our stroller needs.

Mom2JDub January 22nd, 2013 02:35 PM

We're gonna sell ours soon (Chicco Cortina), and I'm buying a jogging stroller and cheapy umbrella stroller instead.

Sherry777 January 22nd, 2013 03:01 PM

I love our stroller, and I plan to keep it for the next baby.

I do wish Pippa would let me wear her more often, but since she won't, I am glad we have such a nice stroller.

magz88 January 22nd, 2013 06:23 PM

I'd like to get a lighter one for next summer.

Pinkhighheels27 January 23rd, 2013 06:24 AM

We have a Chicco Cortina. It's okay, but I want a Britax now.

K.A.T January 23rd, 2013 01:16 PM

I already got a light weight stroller from the start. I didn't want to worry about switching strollers later on, so I went with the combi.

TuckrLeesMommy January 23rd, 2013 03:02 PM

i bought a decent second hand one while i was still pregnant that is an ok weight i would love a better one tho but i will take what i can get