JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Would anyone like to participate in these?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2618017-would-anyone-like-to-participate-these.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 January 24th, 2013 09:30 AM

Would anyone like to participate in these??

Here are 2 fun ideas for our board! This will also help us keep our board active at the same time! I am just wondering if we did either or even both of these, who would participate??

Idea #1 = Picture Girl. Picture Girl is a way for everyone to get to know each other. Once a week you can choose someone from your board to be the Picture Girl. Then everyone can ask the "Picture Girl" what they want to see. For example, someone might ask to see a picture of your refrigerator and and the Picture Girl will post a picture of her refrigerator.This can be a lot of fun for your board.

Idea #2 = Mom of the Week/Kid of the Week. Have spotlight mom or kid of the week. Have your members volunteer to be mom or kid of the week. Pick a day of the week to spotlight them. Have you members ask questions getting to know your featured mom or kid of the week.

Please respond and let us know if you would participate in either or both of these! Thanks ladies!

Panda January 24th, 2013 09:45 AM

Re: Would anyone like to participate in these??

I think both sound great!

RunningMommyTo5 January 24th, 2013 10:06 AM

Yes and yes!!! :D

Mommy to 3 boys January 24th, 2013 11:20 AM

I'm good with both! That sounds fun!

Angelamomtomany January 24th, 2013 11:32 AM

I'd do them.

curlygirl77 January 24th, 2013 12:49 PM

Me too :)

smashley8 January 24th, 2013 12:54 PM

I would do them but prefer any of my picture activities to be in the private forum! I know you asked about a second round of ADITL, are we going to be doing this?

jojo2bee January 24th, 2013 12:57 PM

Sound like fun! double yes! lol

Blessed Mommy Of 5 January 24th, 2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smashley8 (Post 27010696)
I would do them but prefer any of my picture activities to be in the private forum! I know you asked about a second round of ADITL, are we going to be doing this?

No problem, Ashley! It is perfectly fine for you to post yours in the private forum! And yes, we are doing ADITLO 2nd round :D

GeekLover11 January 24th, 2013 05:48 PM

Yes and Yes please :)

aquariussweety21 January 24th, 2013 06:09 PM

Both sound fun!!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 January 28th, 2013 07:39 AM

I am so happy we have such a great response! Yay! JoLina and I will get these organized and all set up :D

We will go ahead and include everyone who agreed to participate and take any new sign ups as well!

Thank you, ladies!