JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   How many changes of clothes? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2618258-how-many-changes-clothes.html)

Carwen*Angel January 25th, 2013 03:17 AM

How many changes of clothes?

How many changes of clothes does your owlet tend to need in one day?

NICURNmommy January 25th, 2013 03:30 AM

Re: How many changes of clothes?

I don't change her clothes too often during the day...so once in the morning and she tends to stay clean throughout the day until we bath her or go to bed. She goes through bibs like water...i keep changing them almost every hour due to so much drool.

HippieLove January 25th, 2013 04:14 AM

Harper only goes through one change most of the time, although since its really warm here she spend alot of time with just a singlet or nude (except her cloth).

Mountain~Mama January 25th, 2013 04:51 AM

Maybe a couple lately - she's just our grown her infant sized diapers and was having some up the back blow outs and has been drooling so much she gets her tops wet. I'm so not a fan of bibs, so I've never used them.

1fabulousfem January 25th, 2013 05:21 AM

2 or 3 at least. His poops can be quite explosive. LOL!

Jessimaaka January 25th, 2013 07:12 AM

Usually just one. Maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks he may go through a 2nd. The other night, he got his bath, changed etc. and not half an hour later pooped up his back so he had a 2nd pair of pj's that night.

newmommysarah January 25th, 2013 07:25 AM

Usually one outfit will last a full day (unless he has a blow out so we ALWAYS have a spare outfit in the changing bag just in case) but he almost always needs two sleepsuits or PJ's as he has a tendency to puke just as im taking him down to bed :)

MosaicWife January 25th, 2013 08:32 AM

One or two. Since he has an all night buffet he tends to have poop explosions first thing in the morning so that's one and then sometimes it happens again in the afternoon. Wednesday he managed to wear one outfit all day! Today I just finished changing him into fresh clothes and scrubbing poop out of his sleeper.

Pinkhighheels27 January 25th, 2013 08:35 AM

Usually just one...rarely 2.

2pinks&ablue January 25th, 2013 12:41 PM

Usually two, plus pjs. She still spits up quite often.

AllyssaM January 25th, 2013 06:30 PM

Usually only 1 outfit a day. . . However, she has her drooly days where she just SOAKS her shirts, and if we decide to go anywhere later in the day, I will change her drool soaked shirt/onesie. But yeah, generally just one. Out of PJ's in the AM and into an outfit - And then back into a new pair of PJ's at bedtime :)

Cylence January 25th, 2013 07:21 PM

typically 1, sometimes 2. Unless it's photoshoot day, then we can go through about 10 ;)

rainbowfish January 26th, 2013 06:08 AM

2-4 Between poop and puke, she is constantly changing. I cannot believe how much laundry one tiny little thing can create. I'm constantly telling her it's a good thing she's so cute. You can't possibly be angry with her when she's smiling and cooing at you.

one.juniper January 26th, 2013 09:02 AM

I would say on average, one change. Maybe not a whole outfit - just the top or the bottom or every now and then I don't get a diaper out of the way in time and he kicks his sock into some poop lol.

Yesterday nothing happened to his clothes and he is wearing them again today! But the other day I had to change him three times.

amyinwonderland January 26th, 2013 07:37 PM

Usually only 1 and occasionally 2. The older Rylan gets the less she has diaper blow-outs (thankfully).

TKbunny January 26th, 2013 09:23 PM

Lately? Like...4 or 5 lol. He spits up a lot now that I feed him more. But it's ok. And... Mommy didn't really like that rug anyways... :D

K.A.T January 27th, 2013 08:43 AM

About two times a day could be more or less. Depends on the day. He drools like a faucet but I use bibs so it saves his clothes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Forum Runner