JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Contraception (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2625333-contraception.html)

Blessed Mommy Of 5 February 14th, 2013 12:06 AM

Contraception

I know this was asked in the past but it's been a while, and by now I figure everyone has adjusted to some type of method or maybe just nothing at all.

What method are you using?

Are you ttc?

aquariussweety21 February 14th, 2013 02:16 AM

Re: Contraception

I use the minipill. We weRe WTTC but i think theres a chance i may be pregnant. Waiting to test again in a few days.

MrsTiffy February 14th, 2013 06:01 AM

We are using condoms for now. When I get AF back then I will start using the fertility awareness method. We are probably not going to have another baby.

jojo2bee February 14th, 2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquariussweety21 (Post 27092082)
I use the minipill. We weRe WTTC but i think theres a chance i may be pregnant. Waiting to test again in a few days.

OMG Stefani! :eek: Exciting! Is this a yay or a uh oh? lol :D

What method are you using? We just use condoms

Are you ttc? were WTTC now, not sure for how long tough, probaly around a year to a year and a half maybe 2 (Matthews age wise)

writerchick324 February 14th, 2013 12:49 PM

We are using condoms with occasional pull out. I have PCOS so I have a very small chance of becoming pregnant as is, and I don't like hormonal birth control.

I may want one more, Tim is unsure, but I said that I would wait until Elliott is 2 or something so that way it's not anything soon. I would want to plan it (it probably need to be planned and me go on fertility meds anyway).

curlygirl77 February 14th, 2013 01:33 PM

Condoms. My dh was supposed to get a vasectomy but has chickened out, lol. Last time I was on the pill I got pregnant and had a miwcarriage, so I am not risking that again.

aquariussweety21 February 14th, 2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo2bee (Post 27094142)
OMG Stefani! :eek: Exciting! Is this a yay or a uh oh? lol :D

What method are you using? We just use condoms

Are you ttc? were WTTC now, not sure for how long tough, probaly around a year to a year and a half maybe 2 (Matthews age wise)

Lol definitely an uh oh but i am getting used to the idea that its a possibility now i have had several tests come back really super faint but cant decide if theyre evaps or positives i should hopefully know more in the next few days

3Sapphires February 14th, 2013 07:38 PM

We are ntnp, but with BF'ing and my pcos I am doubtful We will get a + any time soon, but my body has been giving me O symotoms for a while now so it I may be tring to O...

jojo2bee February 15th, 2013 01:45 AM

KUP Stefani!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 February 16th, 2013 08:49 AM

I'm not on any birth control. We used the pull out method for 10 years and it worked fine. I haven't had AF yet and I am still EBF, so I don't think I have ovulated. As of right now DH has been failing to pull out and it is really making me nervous. I don't ant to be pregnant again this soon!!!! I have talked to him about it already; maybe another talk is in order!