JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2627085-two-for-tuesday.html)

Carwen*Angel February 19th, 2013 08:41 AM

Two for Tuesday

How many teeth has owlet got up to now?

Have you been bitten yet? (and for those whose owlets have quite a few teeth, have they drawn blood?)

aubers68 February 19th, 2013 08:43 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

Summer has two teeth so far. She has bitten me while nursing maybe 3 times, but to be honest I don't think she really meant to as it was when she was falling asleep each time. It wasn't super painful but it definitely made me gasp a little LOL

If you put your finger in her mouth to feel she WILL bite you, hard! ;)

Carwen*Angel February 19th, 2013 08:48 AM

Michaela STILL has a big fat zero! :(

It hurts when she bites though, and she bites hard!!

Mom2JDub February 19th, 2013 09:18 AM

Zero!

Jessimaaka February 19th, 2013 09:38 AM

Zero here too, but I've noticed his gums getting harder. I hope teeth stay away for a while still!

amyinwonderland February 19th, 2013 11:01 AM

Still zero and the pediatrition said at her 4 month check-up that she could feel a tooth. Everything in it's own time.

LadyCoconut February 19th, 2013 11:06 AM

he has one that just broke through, and he's chomped down on my fingers and stuff but nothing that would draw blood by gumming me lol

3littlepiggies February 19th, 2013 11:12 AM

He has 2 so far. He's bitten me a few times but I don't think it was on purpose. No blood or marks, but it sure felt like there should have been!

mama4life February 19th, 2013 11:39 AM

None yet.
He has bitten down while nursing, and it hurts, but it's not terrible. No blood;)

TuckrLeesMommy February 19th, 2013 02:27 PM

big fat zero here.
and it doesnt really look like he will have any soon.

babygreenes.mommy February 19th, 2013 02:38 PM

zero although she's showing all the signs of getting a tooth soon, including her gums feeling swollen and hard.

K.A.T February 19th, 2013 03:07 PM

Still nothing with no teeth in sight.

one.juniper February 19th, 2013 04:39 PM

He has two and I've been bitten.. maybe 3 times or so. It didn't draw blood but it hurt. Each time he did it he was comfort nursing or not interested in nursing at all and I stopped nursing immediately. He hasn't bitten me again since then, so maybe 2 weeks? I hope he doesn't do it ever again jeez!

emeraldeyedimp February 19th, 2013 08:56 PM

Zero here too.

He chomps down pretty hard sometimes but since he doesn't have any teeth no real damage.

TKbunny February 19th, 2013 09:15 PM

6 Teeth, and 7 and 8 look like they're almost breaking through as well. The first set came and then the next set came about 5 weeks later with the next set only a week after that! He's not my toothless little ham any more :(

He bites me all the time when I'm not paying close enough attention. He'll be playing with my hand and the next thing I know I feel the teeth biting in. He's made both me and DH yelp a few times lol. He leaves teeth marks a lot but no blood yet. I swear he will at some point though. Those teeth are sharp!