JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   July, August & September 2012 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/)
-   -   God is good!!!! We have an appointment! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1756-july-august-and-september-2012-playroom/2627384-god-good-we-have-appointment.html)

RunningMommyTo5 February 20th, 2013 06:49 AM

God is good!!!! We have an appointment!

UAB Genetics called me yesterday and are getting Bailey in MONDAY!!!!! They called in the midst of me praying for her and after a long night of worrying and praying over her. God is amazing and knew I needed some relief and some answers. They are wonderful so far! Their geneticist said her test results warranted some immediate attention and couldn't believe how the geneticist at Emory wouldn't want to see her until November. Sure, it could turn out to be nothing and just some freak abnormalities that remedy themselves, but it's not worth waiting for that possibility when there is likely something that needs to be diagnosed and treated!!!! Her appointment is late Monday afternoon, so I may not be able to update until Tuesday on that, but I'll try to ASAP!

Blessed Mommy Of 5 February 20th, 2013 06:57 AM

Re: God is good!!!! We have an appointment!

That is wonderful news!! I am very happy to hear that!! I hope her appointment goes well and I will definitely be looking for an update!

Starstrydergrrl February 20th, 2013 09:07 AM

So glad that she will be seen, will pray for you that it goes well and good news all around.

GeekLover11 February 20th, 2013 10:35 AM

:cheer:

rlh27 February 20th, 2013 01:18 PM

That's great news, Katie! I will pray that this doctor has wisdom and can figure out why Miss Bailey is having growth issues.

MrsTiffy February 20th, 2013 02:43 PM

I am so glad that they are taking it seriously, and that you don't have to wait until November to get her seen!! I hope they can give you some answers!!! KUP!

curlygirl77 February 20th, 2013 03:37 PM

I am so glad you are closer to getting some answers finally!

Sagga02 February 20th, 2013 04:58 PM

Such amazing news!!!

jojo2bee February 20th, 2013 11:15 PM

Thats great news Katie! Im so happy and I hope they find the answers needed very soon! Yay!

aquariussweety21 February 26th, 2013 12:11 AM

Katie I have been thinking of you guys...any news?